PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else addicted to this song?!

Casa Nova
05-27-2007, 03:54 AM
Is it just me or am I the only one addicted to enrique iglesias' new song "Do You Know" and not only because I sing it & all the girls come flocking lol It's such a good song. The guys may think I'm a twink for liking it but I'm sure the girls will appreciate the song too.

Anyways am i the only addict?

P.s. As i write this I'm listening to it for the 5th time in a row, I need an Intervention.

Funbrunette
05-27-2007, 09:54 AM
Not sure I even heard it yet...Going to check it out now....

Casa Nova
05-27-2007, 02:22 PM
lemme know what you think once you've listened to it.

Funbrunette
05-27-2007, 05:01 PM
It's catchy...I may need to listen to it more than once however. I'm stuck on this song right now (can't tell you the name, I'm ashamed) and I swear I listen to it about 5 times in a row...So I'll join you in rehab! :laughout:

Virgule3
05-28-2007, 03:28 AM
I do that too... I'll choose a song I'm addicted to, put it in Winamp, set it to loop and listen to it many many many times!

It drives my roommate crazy!

Sophie.

Casa Nova
05-28-2007, 03:40 AM
Yeh i go through spurts, one week its one song, next week its another. I've been through quite a few. the one before this was a song called 'Dirty Friend'

*Sings*
If you want to be my friend, put my dick in your hand,
move it left, move it right.
Try to lick, suck and eat.
here I am, touch me girl,
play with me everyday,
try to grasp what I am.
I'm your friend, enjoy semen *dances*

Platinum Chris
05-28-2007, 09:52 AM
I don't know anything about that song, but he split up with Anna so I can now resume my conquest of the Kornholeikova! :D

Janell
05-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Haven't heard it. I've been in this 70's-90's kick lately like Robert Plant, Fleetwood Mac, Faster Pussycat, Clapton, Floyd.

Panky
05-29-2007, 03:50 PM
I never heard that song. The song that is stuck in my head right now is "Mama" by My Chemical Romance. I heard it when I was watching A&E and they were advertising The Soprano's. I can't get that song out of my head now. No matter when I turn A&E on, it seems as though that commercial airs in every rotation.