PDA

View Full Version : wassssup

gabrio
05-27-2007, 02:28 PM
whats up guys? had a nice weekend? i had a blast friday evening with DJ Tiesto, really a good show at this big disco in slovenia... other than that poker evening on saturday and sunday GP and some house jobs... other than that it's raining like crazy all day today ;-)

Casa Nova
05-27-2007, 03:18 PM
Tiesto is awesome. I went to his performance here in toronto a few months back, it was really good, had a great time. Its raining here all day too, sucks.

Funbrunette
05-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Saw your videos on your space babe looked wild! :laughout:

We had a quiet weekend spent time with the new filly and visited my parents and today were trying to make Chris feel better about his loss, keep him occupied. :-( The pouring rains makes it a bit more dreadfull...

gabrio
05-27-2007, 05:36 PM
Tiesto is awesome. I went to his performance here in toronto a few months back, it was really good, had a great time. Its raining here all day too, sucks.

great bro

gabrio
05-27-2007, 05:37 PM
Saw your videos on your space babe looked wild! :laughout:

We had a quiet weekend spent time with the new filly and visited my parents and today were trying to make Chris feel better about his loss, keep him occupied. :-( The pouring rains makes it a bit more dreadfull...

oh yeah it was crazy... good one.

Panky
05-27-2007, 10:52 PM
Gabrio! http://www.icando4u.com/smile/wave2.gif

Virgule3
05-28-2007, 03:15 AM
Cool! I'd love to see DJ Tiesto!!!

Sophie.