PDA

View Full Version : [PR] QWEBEC Expo Announces Plans for August 2007

qwebecexpo
05-31-2007, 12:49 PM
QWEBEC Expo Announces Plans for August 2007
Source: Qwebec Expo
by: Company Press Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Montreal, Canada May 31, 2007 - Michael P. is pleased to announce plans for the upcoming 4th edition of Qwebec Expo. This year again, Qwebec Expo will be held on August 24-26 2007 at one of the most luxurious hotel in Montreal, the Marriott Chateau Champlain. Marriott will also be making special hotel rates available for show attendees at only 199$ CDN instead of the regular 259$ price tag for this busy period of the year.

QWEBEC Expo is a tradeshow and technical conferences serving existing and prospective Online Adult Entertainment professionals across North-America. Held in Montreal, Canada, this annual sourcing event provides adult website owners, operators and webmasters with the information and resources they need to build, maintain, promote, market and grow a successful adult internet business. this is also a great opportunity for people to meet face-to-face with industry suppliers from the U.S, Canada, Mexico, Europe and other countries. The latest industry technologies, trends, products and services are marketed and displayed.

Whether you are an experienced Webmaster, a new Webmaster looking to get started, or a mainstream business wanting to get your foot in the door of the adult industry you should plan on attending Qwebec Expo.

Early registration discounts are available until Sunday July 15th. Current registration price is $75 per person. Online Registrations ends on Sunday August 10th. You can register on the event website at www.qwebec.com.

All attendees will be given FREE admission to the Best Adult Awards Ceremony to be held Saturday night August 25th at 9:00 pm at Caf'Con Cabaret inside the Marriott. More info at www.bestadultawards.com

There are some booths available for those wishing to exhibit. Exhibiting is a great way to launch a new product or program, reach out to new business, and gain increased media and industry exposure. 10 x 10 booths are including everything you need and since booth space is limited, they are sold on a first come first serve basis. Booths are now offered with a 50% discount off the regular 2000$, so you can have a complete booth for only 999$ until Friday July 20th. Additional information on exhibiting can be found at www.qwebec.com .

Some sponsorship opportunities are still available if you are looking for a terrific way to get your business involved and noticed! Join the list of current sponsors and reap the benefits of event sponsorship at www.qwebec.com .

For additional information on exhibiting, sponsoring, or attending the show:

E-mail: admin@qwebec.com
Phone: 418-570-7070

### 7531 ###

Funbrunette
05-31-2007, 01:34 PM
Great news and nice to see you hun, now only if we didn't only hear from you here at Xnations ONCE a year! :)

It's ok I still :heart: you and look fwd to seeing you and Patty soon!

qwebecexpo
05-31-2007, 01:46 PM
Great news and nice to see you hun, now only if we didn't only hear from you here at Xnations ONCE a year! :)

It's ok I still :heart: you and look fwd to seeing you and Patty soon!

I hear you hon, but I'm not really more "present" anywhere else neither. Since I have to put Design contracts aside from June to September, I'm very very busy on the remaining months to satisfy both my Adult and Mainstream clients...

I wish I have more time to be here more often, but between 3 businesses, Familly and at least 5 hours of sleep ....

But I'll make an effort sweetie, I promise :)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Virgule3
05-31-2007, 01:48 PM
That's the weekend of my birthday! :)

Sophie.

Evil Chris
05-31-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm looking forward to the show this year! :xthumbs:

Panky
05-31-2007, 02:34 PM
Sounds good! Looking forward to it!

Stephane76
05-31-2007, 03:05 PM
Oh hell yeah ! Qwebec Expos Rock !!!

Vid Vicious
05-31-2007, 07:03 PM
Nice press release!!!

Michel contact moi, j'ai de quoi te parler pour la conference

Casa Nova
05-31-2007, 08:11 PM
You all better watch out Cause' I'm coming over to this with Dwreck! Hopefully I'll meet all of you guys, & we can have a huge group hug... a kiss if you're special.lol

Jimmidean
06-01-2007, 06:30 AM
Looking forward to supporting this great event once again.

Funbrunette
06-01-2007, 10:16 AM
I hear you hon, but I'm not really more "present" anywhere else neither. Since I have to put Design contracts aside from June to September, I'm very very busy on the remaining months to satisfy both my Adult and Mainstream clients...

I wish I have more time to be here more often, but between 3 businesses, Familly and at least 5 hours of sleep ....

But I'll make an effort sweetie, I promise :)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I know but you wouldn't love me as much if I didn't tease you now and then! :)

Funbrunette
06-01-2007, 10:17 AM
You all better watch out Cause' I'm coming over to this with Dwreck! Hopefully I'll meet all of you guys, & we can have a huge group hug... a kiss if you're special.lol

Where to I sign up for the kiss? :laughout: (I hear Evil Chris wants one too)

Casa Nova
06-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Where to I sign up for the kiss? :laughout: (I hear Evil Chris wants one too)

I'll set up a kissing booth, just for you two! :luv: