PDA

View Full Version : Hockey Fans?

Casa Nova
06-02-2007, 07:31 PM
This is a question to the canadian hockey fans... So you dont live in ottawa... but are you cheering them because they're canadas team right now?

Im a die hard leaf fans, but as hard as it is to cheer for ottawa I say GO Sens GO!! Not to mention if sens win my friend who lives in ottawa owes me some sexual favors lmfao

SO what do you think, they are down 2-0 in the series... will they step up and come back to win the series?

Funbrunette
06-03-2007, 10:36 AM
I say anything is possible at this point...It's been done before. I'm a HABS fan but I'm rooting for Ottawa since my habs are out golfing...lol

gary elitedollars
06-03-2007, 06:56 PM
The next game will be another key game - as if the last one wasn't - but a win for Ottawa and this series is back to square one. A loss will almost definitely ruin any chance of Casa Nova getting that sexual favor ;-)

Just simply stating the obvious...

Evil Chris
06-04-2007, 08:33 AM
I'm not cheering for Ottawa because I'm a die hard Leafs fan.
The last full game I watched was the NYI/NJ game that officially eliminated the Leafs from playoff contention. :(

Platinum Chris
06-04-2007, 09:41 AM
I love the Leafs, but I'm supporting the Sens. I'm not going out and buying flags and cheering for them. Hell, I'm not even watching the games. I just want the cup back up North since both the Flames and Oilers fucked it up when they had their shots.

Ronaldo
06-05-2007, 09:17 AM
I say anything is possible at this point...It's been done before. I'm a HABS fan but I'm rooting for Ottawa since my habs are out golfing...lol

Shouldn't you be used to that by now? Why not just cheer for Ottawa right from training camp if you end up cheering for them when it's important?

This post should be relevant to all Leaf fans as well.

Funbrunette
06-05-2007, 09:40 AM
Shouldn't you be used to that by now? Why not just cheer for Ottawa right from training camp if you end up cheering for them when it's important?

At least we have a team! lol :nyanya: You got running water out there?

Evil Chris
06-05-2007, 09:42 AM

This post should be relevant to all Leaf fans as well.I guess you didn't read my post above Ron?

Platinum Chris
06-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Well, you can now add the Senators to the list of fuck-ups.

I'm calling it right now. The Senators are the WORST Canadian NHL team currently. Great in the regular season, complete fuck-ups in the playoffs. They do not deserve to be in the finals.

Ronaldo
06-05-2007, 09:52 AM
At least we have a team! lol :nyanya: You got running water out there?

Not yet. We're getting it next week though.

Ronaldo
06-05-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm calling it right now. The Senators are the WORST Canadian NHL team currently.
The team that goes farthest is the worst one? Good logic. The worst Canadian team currently resides in Toronto.

Ronaldo
06-05-2007, 09:54 AM
I guess you didn't read my post above Ron?

Yeah I did. You just shouldn't be wasting your time and energy. There's always next year though eh? And next year...and next year...and.........

Evil Chris
06-05-2007, 09:56 AM
At least we have a team! lol :nyanya: You got running water out there?aaahhahaha..... Classic!

Evil Chris
06-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Yeah I did. You just shouldn't be wasting your time and energy. There's always next year though eh? And next year...and next year...and.........And every one of those years I will be cheering for my team too.

Ronaldo
06-05-2007, 09:58 AM
And every one of those years I will be cheering for my team too.That might help explain why you're so miserable all the time.

Evil Chris
06-05-2007, 10:00 AM
That might help explain why you're so miserable all the time.I couldn't be happier but I can't safely say the same about you Ron.
Maybe you should try cheering for the Manitoba Moose? (http://www.moosehockey.com/) I hear they have a pretty good team.

Ronaldo
06-05-2007, 10:07 AM
I couldn't be happier but I can't safely say the same about you Ron.
Maybe you should try cheering for the Manitoba Moose? (http://www.moosehockey.com/) I hear they have a pretty good team.

I hear they're pretty good. Don't know though. I'd certainly be willing to put money on them being able to beat the Leafs. Of course, the Wheat Kings could beat the Leafs, so that's really not saying very much.

Evil Chris
06-05-2007, 10:11 AM
I hear they're pretty good. Don't know though. I'd certainly be willing to put money on them being able to beat the Leafs. Of course, the Wheat Kings could beat the Leafs, so that's really not saying very much.How would you even know this? You've told me that you have effectively abandoned the game of hockey in its entirety.

Didn't you jump the fence and start watching hoops?

Ronaldo
06-05-2007, 10:14 AM
How would you even know this? You've told me that you have effectively abandoned the game of hockey in its entirety.

Didn't you jump the fence and start watching hoops?
Even with that I still know more than most people. I predicted Anaheim in 5 or 6 games and sure enough.

I was off on a couple of predictions last night though.

I was sure the refs would come out wearing Senator Jerseys, the Ducks would have one goal called back and a ref would "Inadvertently" skate through the crease on a Ducks shot to an open net. But I don't claim to be perfect.

Platinum Chris
06-05-2007, 10:26 AM
The team that goes farthest is the worst one? Good logic. The worst Canadian team currently resides in Toronto.

My logic is sound. Nobody chokes under pressure like the Sens do. They have YET to beat the Leafs in the playoffs.

Going the farthest does not dictate the best. Showing true heart and skill does. And clearly, with the talent and skill the Suckators have had over the last 7 years, they still cannot even show enough heart and determination to win. At least the Flames and Oilers made a valiant effort to win. Can't say the same about the Suckators can we. They're done next game.

Sorry dude. The Sens ARE the worst Canadian team.

Ronaldo
06-05-2007, 10:30 AM
My logic is sound.

You must be a Leafs fan.

Evil Chris
06-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Even with that I still know more than most people. I predicted Anaheim in 5 or 6 games and sure enough.

I was off on a couple of predictions last night though.

I was sure the refs would come out wearing Senator Jerseys, the Ducks would have one goal called back and a ref would "Inadvertently" skate through the crease on a Ducks shot to an open net. But I don't claim to be perfect.You still working that crystal ball? How about I pay your airfare to come out here this weekend and we'll go put some $ down on the ponies? ;)

Ronaldo
06-05-2007, 10:35 AM
You still working that crystal ball? How about I pay your airfare to come out here this weekend and we'll go put some $ down on the ponies? ;)
Nah. I know shit about the horses.

Evil Chris
06-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Nah. I know shit about the horses.Nor hockey, but that doesn't seem to preclude you from these awesome predictions.

Platinum Chris
06-05-2007, 10:45 AM
You must be a Leafs fan.

You must not be clinging to reality :nuts:

Its ok, Habs fans have the same problem :laughout: :laughout:

Ronaldo
06-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Nor hockey, but that doesn't seem to preclude you from these awesome predictions.

http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=5051&highlight=sergei

Nope. Absolutely nothing.

Evil Chris
06-05-2007, 10:58 AM
hahaha... Ron you are 3 years too late. Give up, move on and cheer for Toronto like the little voice inside you is telling you to do.

Funbrunette
06-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Now... now...Let's all cool off! :laughout:

http://www.gottahave.com/images/hockey3.jpg

http://www.funny-pics.net/images/1111040405.jpg

Casa Nova
06-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Wow.. this got pretty heated.... but bottom line, The series isnt over til' The Ducks officially winanother game, so hold your bandwagon jumping til after they lose.

As for the leafs being shit, atleast we have a team to support, They haven't been to the cup in a while but oh well, they still play with heart and grit & the fans are dedicated. & Just for the record....

Stanley Cups for the Leafs....
13 (1918, 1922, 1932, 1942, 1945, 1947, 1948, 1949, 1951, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1967)

Platinum Chris
06-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Wow.. this got pretty heated....

Heated? No no no... this is all fun and games :)

Evil Chris
06-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Ronaldo needs to accept that he is a Leafs fan in his heart of hearts.

Ronaldo
06-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Ronaldo needs to accept that he is a Leafs fan in his heart of hearts.

Actually, I would cheer for the Leafs except for one thing. I don't believe gays should be playing hockey and Tucker and Sundin are both flaming.

Casa Nova
06-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Looks like theres no cup for canada =(

The sens waited til' the finals to choke this year lol They came out flat. and wow that own goal by phillips lol Oh well.. Now there's no hockey for a while ... I shall miss it.

Just some added tidbits. Yashin was bought out today from the Isles... I wonder if anyone will pick him up. And.. next year is the new jerseys.... I'm not looking forward to it since they will not be allowed to have any horizontal lines! WTF is up with that, every original 6 team has them! It will look so funny for the leafs to have no lines.... blah, I plan to be dissapointed when I see the new jerseys.

Evil Chris
06-07-2007, 08:39 AM
I am no fan of the Sens, but I wouldn't say they choked.
Anyway, it's over.

Leafs in 2008! ;)

Casa Nova
06-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Anyway, it's over.

Leafs in 2008! ;)

GO LEAFS GO!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! We have to get one for Mats.

And i think they did choke.. heatley and spezza dried up in the finals. The last game they didnt even register a shot... & emery... he choked in the finals, let alot of bad goals in.

Ronaldo
06-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Anyway, it's over.

Leafs in 2008! ;)
Finally we agree on something. The Sens didn't choke. They were simply outplayed by a better team.

Ronaldo
06-07-2007, 02:16 PM
GO LEAFS GO!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! We have to get one for Mats.

Good luck with that.

Casa Nova
06-07-2007, 02:25 PM
So do you guys think anyone is gonna pick up Yashin?

Slippery
06-07-2007, 04:04 PM
boys love their sports don't they?

Evil Chris
06-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Ron, oh what will you do all summer?

No hoops to watch.
No hockey to complain about.
It's not even an Olympic or World Cup year.

You can take a holiday! :)

Ronaldo
06-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Ron, oh what will you do all summer?

No hoops to watch.
No hockey to complain about.
It's not even an Olympic or World Cup year.

You can take a holiday! :)

Watch the train wreck known as the Leafs overpay for some more players.

Evil Chris
06-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Watch the train wreck known as the Leafs overpay for some more players.ah so you do follow the Leafs, and are even planning your summer around them!

All right!!! :xthumbs: