PDA

View Full Version : What a waste of a weekend...

Funbrunette
06-03-2007, 10:34 AM
We've been hit by a terrible stomach flu. I can't remember the last time I was this sick :sick: I haven't been able to keep anything down for now 3 days...Chris got sick as well, but bounced back faster than me (and I'm the one who works out, takes vitamins and watches my diet...lol) So I pretty much spent the last 3 days drinking gatorade on my couch. We thought we would spare Ryan and send him to his Nana's for the weekend to prevent him from getting sick...So far so good.

Now the dog just puked...Fluke? I hope so.

Hopefully you all had a GREAT weekend.

Funbrunette -xxx-

Visualad
06-03-2007, 10:58 AM
http://forum.catchride.com/style_emoticons/default/puke.gif ........

Evil Chris
06-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Yeah it was not a pretty weekend. We're starting to now think it might have been the crab legs we had for dinner on Friday night. Suffice to say they are off the menu at our house now.

Visualad
06-04-2007, 09:12 AM
Yeah it was not a pretty weekend. We're starting to now think it might have been the crab legs we had for dinner on Friday night. Suffice to say they are off the menu at our house now.

im kinda dissapointed at you Chris.. I was looking for that PUKING smilie but couldnt find it..

had to go with the Happy birthday one instead..

kinda lame..

please fix....? ;-)

Cyndalie
06-04-2007, 09:28 AM
Fixed VisualAd

That sucks FunB! Nothing worse than old shellfish. I threw out some crab legs that smelled iffy yesterday, this thread makes me glad I didnt' second guess em.

Feel better!!

Funbrunette
06-04-2007, 10:16 AM
im kinda dissapointed at you Chris.. I was looking for that PUKING smilie but couldnt find it..

had to go with the Happy birthday one instead..

kinda lame..

please fix....? ;-)

Lame indeed! :laughout:

Sarah_MaxCash
06-04-2007, 10:18 AM
I have had a major chest infection for the past two weekends...including the holiday weekend where all I did was sit on the couch and hack up a lung.

Funbrunette
06-04-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm still feeling like shit today so I'm not convinced it's the grab :sick: The only positive thing in all this is I lost about 4 pounds...lol I'm on day 4 of not eating more than crackers and Gatorade, think I'm going to pay the local clinic a visit if I don't feel better by tomorrow! :confused:

Strickie
06-04-2007, 03:10 PM
I have had a major chest infection for the past two weekends...including the holiday weekend where all I did was sit on the couch and hack up a lung.

I've had the same thing...ughh!

Gruntled
06-04-2007, 05:39 PM
I hope that you guys are both feeling much better now... If it's from food, it should all be over after 3 days, I would think.

How is the pooch?

Funbrunette
06-04-2007, 08:43 PM
I hope that you guys are both feeling much better now... If it's from food, it should all be over after 3 days, I would think.

How is the pooch?

Pooch is doing good (never seen so much barf come out of such a little thing...lol) I'm feeling MUCH better this evening. I should be good as new tomorrow! Wooohooooooo! :)