PDA

View Full Version : I've waited SO LONG for this...

Funbrunette
06-06-2007, 08:43 PM
THIS (http://www.hostel2.com/)

I'm hoping for more gore and horror for this sequel...I'm going Friday I promise to post a mini review :xpopcorn:

TheLegacy
06-06-2007, 09:01 PM
you are one sick puppy

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7917/sickpuppy7jh.jpg

Funbrunette
06-06-2007, 10:45 PM
you are one sick puppy

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7917/sickpuppy7jh.jpg

You've only noticed that now? If only you knew my secret naughty thoughts about your beautiful wife! :angel:

Casa Nova
06-07-2007, 12:19 AM
I'm not a fan of horror/gory movies. Meh just not my thing, they dont hold my interest. Though the first one was funny when they cut the guys ankles lol

Cyndalie
06-07-2007, 09:27 AM
I want to see this!
(at home, snuggled on the couch with a blanket halfway covering my eyes)

Platinum Chris
06-07-2007, 09:56 AM
Meh, not a fan of the torture style flicks. You've seen one, you've seen them all. Now, they just get more sicker and give real fucked up people ideas.

Quagmire
06-07-2007, 11:51 AM
I am not keen on slasher flicks like that at all. I prefer implied gore and horror. I like to be scared, not disgusted. :)

smt
06-07-2007, 12:32 PM
I liked it :)

student4ever
06-07-2007, 12:47 PM
geeze, I read the thread before clicking the link... I thought it was going to be Paris Hilton's latest home movie...

Slippery
06-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Enjoy it FB, and if it's good I am sure you will let us know! ;)

Way3
06-07-2007, 05:03 PM
I'm sure it will good for those that enjoy that style. Probably will wait for the DVD on this! FB, after you see it, I'd be curious to hear your review of it. :)

SykkBoy
06-07-2007, 06:08 PM
That's funny, i was going to pop in here and ask if it was about hosel 2 and sure enough...the Sykk Thread ESP was correct

I'm looking forward to it as well

Funbrunette
06-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Ok so I saw it...It's pretty much what I had expected. If you're a fan of gore and extreme violence you'll enjoy this movie.

It's hard to talk about the movie without spoiling things, but it starts off with a continuation from the first movie where we see what happens to Jay Hernandez's rightfully paranoid survivor. From there, the movie shows more of the hunting club responsible for the torture and killings in the last movie, but by filling us in on how things work, it further takes away any sense of mystery or tension, as we watch three girls travelling to Slovakia under similar false pretenses as the guys in the last movie.

It's hard for any HOSTEL sequel to be little more than a rehash, dumb tourists come to Slovakia, dumb tourists are tortured to death in fun ways... :laughout:

Bonne Appetit!

Funbrunette
06-10-2007, 08:13 AM
I also have this crush on Vera Jordanova who plays a bad girl in Hostel II...The movie is worth seeing if only to see Vera nude! *drool*

http://www.bomboncitomagazine.com/images/mes/bom_11_04.jpg

student4ever
06-10-2007, 12:34 PM
I also have this crush on Vera Jordanova who plays a bad girl in Hostel II...The movie is worth seeing if only to see Vera nude! *drool*

http://www.bomboncitomagazine.com/images/mes/bom_11_04.jpg
well, not being a fan of slasher flics or this movie in particular... suddenly, I'm a fan! :worthy:

Funbrunette
06-11-2007, 09:47 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IW1Lmj6nK4U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IW1Lmj6nK4U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

A clip from Hostel II you almost get to see the lovely Vera bare it all...:heart:

Slippery
06-11-2007, 11:24 AM
Glad to hear you enjoyed it Funbrunette!

Terrence
06-11-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm going to see it tonight. The reviews aren't great but I like Elie Roth I'm not expecting much but a great ol slasher flick

Terrence

student4ever
06-11-2007, 12:43 PM
<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IW1Lmj6nK4U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>

A clip from Hostel II you almost get to see the lovely Vera bare it all...:heart:
what a tease... they should have kissed with tongue! :laughout:

FeTiShLaDy
06-11-2007, 03:08 PM
i've seen the 1st one but i'm kinda hesitant to see it because i'm not really a fun of gore movies..

magician-hump
06-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Mr Tarantino is definitely one sick puppy.

He just seems to write REALLY good starting storylines then get too excited and spunks up the wall at all the middle and endings...
Look at Dusk till Dawn for example, I tell you what, the start of that film is one of the best I've ever seen, then they go in that house with all that badly written/acted vampire shite (I normally like vampire stuff) and it was just ruined...
Same with many of the other films, Kill Bill, part 1 excellent, part 2 -spurt! whoops- crap ending!... Only one I really liked was Pulp Fiction, probably 'cause it doesn't really have an ending, maybe he didn't get too excited, well how could he, there isn't really any progression just a series of events....hmmm...:confused:

Funbrunette
06-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Mr Tarantino is definitely one sick puppy.

He just seems to write REALLY good starting storylines then get too excited and spunks up the wall at all the middle and endings...
Look at Dusk till Dawn for example, I tell you what, the start of that film is one of the best I've ever seen, then they go in that house with all that badly written/acted vampire shite (I normally like vampire stuff) and it was just ruined...
Same with many of the other films, Kill Bill, part 1 excellent, part 2 -spurt! whoops- crap ending!... Only one I really liked was Pulp Fiction, probably 'cause it doesn't really have an ending, maybe he didn't get too excited, well how could he, there isn't really any progression just a series of events....hmmm...:confused:

Tarantino didn't write or direct Hostel Ellie Roth did, he just "used" Tarantino to get more publicity.

DonMike
06-11-2007, 08:43 PM
I used to love gore movies but mainly because the blood and guts looks so phony and it was fun to look for ways they were going to make stuff look gross. Now with all the computer animation and high tech special effects it's almost too gross. Plus, you never really thought some creepy kid would grow up to stalk camp counselors or that some nightmare would come to life in your head, but movies that come so close to reality that it makes you wonder if they really could happen really fuck with my head.

Having said that, the original Hills Have Eyes scared the piss out of me and after seeing the remake last year I told Randy that he'd have to fly me to the Phoenix forum because I was not about to make that drive through the desert alone.

student4ever
06-12-2007, 12:54 AM
Having said that, the original Hills Have Eyes scared the piss out of me and after seeing the remake last year I told Randy that he'd have to fly me to the Phoenix forum because I was not about to make that drive through the desert alone.

was that one screwed up movie or WHAT?! :skull::skull:
hey, watch out for the guy behind you with that pick axe! You don't want to end up in the freezer, now do you? :scram:

magician-hump
06-13-2007, 06:16 AM
Anyone seen Wolf-Creek? Now that mofo scared me bad. Especially how they never proved it and that guy is still on the loose, for real!!!

Funbrunette
06-13-2007, 07:28 AM
Anyone seen Wolf-Creek? Now that mofo scared me bad. Especially how they never proved it and that guy is still on the loose, for real!!!

Yes that was insane! I had no idea what the movie was about...He was one sick MOFO! It's in my top 10 of horror movies! :worthy:

Terrence
06-13-2007, 07:38 AM
Saw it last night not bad for b movie

Great T&A movie

Terrence

Slippery
06-13-2007, 08:12 AM
I'm reading mixed reviews on this one

magician-hump
06-14-2007, 09:08 AM
Watched Hannibal Rising last night, which is damn good actually, completely messed up as usual, but explains Hannibal's development into what he becomes... Although I don't get how he gets perfect queens English later on in the otherfilms...