PDA

View Full Version : Penguins, Torture or George Clooney

SykkBoy
06-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Which to see this weekend?
Damn, I still want to see Knocked Up too

With my kids back with me, I might have to take them to see the surfing penguin movie, but I want to see Hostel 2 and Oceans 13 looks like a fun time at the movies but can probably wait for DVD...

Strickie
06-08-2007, 01:34 PM
I want to see Hostel 2 and Knocked Up this weekend....i'll pass on Oceans 13

Evil Chris
06-08-2007, 03:08 PM
I just want to go golfing... hehe.
But I like the Oceans movies though.

Panky
06-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Oceans 13 would be my first choice. The first 2 were pretty good movies.

I absolutely love penguins. I just think they are so cute and cool as hell, but I prefer real penguins even though the movie is probably really cute and well done.

Hostel 2, hmmm well... I'm one of those people who "jumps" during horror movies. I don't mind blood, guts, and all the violence, but I do get sucked into the suspense scenes leading up to where the victim gets grabbed, stabbed, spooked, killed, whatever,... LOL! I might wait until the DVD even though on the big screen it would be awesome. I just can't hold my pillow in the theater. http://www.icando4u.com/smile/winkwink.gif LOL!

Relentless
06-09-2007, 02:08 PM
I'd say all 3 choices are torture. Just different forms.

Cyndalie
06-11-2007, 10:37 AM
I'd say all 3 choices are torture. Just different forms.

LOL!!!

Man I need to get to the theater. I want to see all those movies (Except surfs up) Pirates, Spiderman, and the Fantastic 4 coming out next weekend.

TheEnforcer
06-13-2007, 12:41 PM
Next movie I see in the theater is Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Hostel II didn't seem to go over very well with audiences as the original did. And the previewe for Oceans 13 looked lame as hell. The puenguin surf movie looks like it could be damn funny. Laughed my ass off with the shark biting the penguin's ass. LOL

SykkBoy
06-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Next movie I see in the theater is Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Hostel II didn't seem to go over very well with audiences as the original did. And the previewe for Oceans 13 looked lame as hell. The puenguin surf movie looks like it could be damn funny. Laughed my ass off with the shark biting the penguin's ass. LOL
Does this mean you're overcoming your aversion to sharks? ;-)

Mister E
06-13-2007, 02:16 PM
Watching penguins torture George Clooney would be funny!

(Check out Mr Brooks, the new Kevin Costner flick, creepy cool)