PDA

View Full Version : Paris Back in the news!

Casa Nova
06-08-2007, 02:36 PM
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/06/0608_paris_car_cry_inf.jpg

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Paris Hilton was put in handcuffs and taken from her home in a sheriff's car for a court hearing on Friday that could end with the socialite being sent back to jail to serve out a three-week sentence.

Hilton, 26, was transferred from jail to house arrest on Thursday for unspecified medical reasons after serving only three days of a 23-day sentence. That decision outraged local politicians and brought charges of celebrity privilege.

Los Angeles city prosecutors filed papers late on Thursday demanding that Hilton be returned to jail.

They also demanded the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, which runs the jail system, be held in contempt for releasing her early and violating the sentencing order, which expressly barred electronic monitoring of Hilton.
[img]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/06/0608_paris_car_cry_inf.jpg
Hilton, a hotel heiress and star of the television show "The Simple Life," has become a symbol of America's fawning celebrity culture.

She had been expected to testify on Friday by video conference from her lavish Hollywood Hills home, but Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Sauer told sheriffs to bring her to court.

Citing privacy issues, officials have given no details of Hilton's medical problems but speculation has ranged from a looming nervous breakdown to a rash.

Hilton entered jail on Sunday to serve a sentence -- originally seen by many as excessively harsh -- for violating her probation by driving on a license that had been suspended in an earlier reckless driving case.

Los Angeles City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo, whose office prosecuted Hilton, said the sheriff's explanation for her house arrest was "puzzling," noting county jails are "well-equipped to deal with medical situations involving inmates."

Hilton's reassignment to house arrest infuriated national and local politicians, who reported receiving hundreds of angry e-mails.

Civil rights leader Al Sharpton said on Thursday her release from jail gave the appearance "of economic and racial favoritism that is constantly cited by poor people and people of color."

Los Angeles County Supervisor Mike Antonovich called Hilton a "spoiled brat, acting out to get her way instead of serving her time."

But civil liberties lawyer E. Christopher Murray said her jail term was "an example of a celebrity being treated more harshly than an average person."

student4ever
06-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Oh NO! Al Sharpton is involved now! There will be no end to this now...

so, is anything else going on in the world this YEAR?! :geez:

Casa Nova
06-08-2007, 03:00 PM
apparently not lol

Paris is way more important then russia and america at odds over the missile base or w/e it is exactly lol

student4ever
06-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Personally, I think Paris is a paid operative for the US goberment. Hey, look over there at the silly blonde girl doing stupid things!

that way, you won't notice what's happening over here where we're doing things behind your back...

Platinum Chris
06-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Well, her ass is on the way back into the clink. And she may now be doing the full 45 days.

born2blog
06-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Well, her ass is on the way back into the clink. And she may now be doing the full 45 days.

that will be the day, she'll pay someone to get her out again and this is just gonna drag on and on and on

Panky
06-08-2007, 03:53 PM
After she serves her sentence, she'll probably be featured on American Justice or a mini documentary will air including her stint behind bars.:nuts:

Evil Chris
06-08-2007, 03:55 PM
When she was leaving the courtroom, she was yelling "Mom, Mom, Mom..."

Paris is a little girl inside.

Panky
06-08-2007, 04:28 PM

Exactly. She's a 26 year old child. If it wouldn't be for all her assistants, I seriously doubt she could get through a whole day.

Quagmire
06-08-2007, 04:32 PM
They must have found a fresh batch of people for her to have sex with. Guess she'll be out again on Monday and they'll have to find more.

TheLegacy
06-08-2007, 05:10 PM
I think in a fleeting moment - she went from cool with the public and her friends. to showing that she is a spoiled brat who got through life using money and her name/power.

student4ever
06-08-2007, 05:46 PM
reality... what a concept!

so the question may be - will 45 days with not much to do besides think about what her life has been, give her enough incentive to become an adult? :huh:

Relentless
06-09-2007, 02:07 PM
www.NewsStuck.com

Funbrunette
06-10-2007, 07:45 AM

:laughout: :laughout: :laughout: :laughout: :laughout: :laughout: :laughout: :laughout: :laughout: :laughout: I'm not usually one to laugh at others pain, but I'm willing to make an exception!

Way3
06-10-2007, 08:49 PM
I'm feeling no sympathy at all! And hopefully she will have to do the full 45 IN jail!

TheLegacy
06-11-2007, 10:41 AM
the only medical condition she has is that she's rich and never has had a strap or discipline handed down to her except maybe from dad who lowered her credit card limit from 500k to 100k when she was 10 - she cried then and she got it increased to 600k just to shut her up.

she would never suvive in the real world despite what her show portrays - real life escapes this girl

Terrence
06-11-2007, 12:34 PM
It's insane and who really gives a rats ass she's just a spoiled bratt

http://www.dailycontempt.com/pics/paris_cock.jpg

student4ever
06-11-2007, 12:40 PM
It's insane and who really gives a rats ass she's just a spoiled bratt

http://www.dailycontempt.com/pics/paris_cock.jpg
:laughout: :laughout: :laughout: thanks for that! :laughout: :laughout: :laughout:

that saved me from the insane stupidity of the news while I was at the gym this morning... they went from a discussion of autism to Paris having gotten a phone call from Barbra Walters... :geez: and Paris apparently claiming that she has made some realizations and now wants to make a difference with her life...

I think she would first have to get a life!