PDA

View Full Version : Gay Pride Parade?!

Casa Nova
06-08-2007, 07:54 PM
So the Gay Pride Parade Event Starts in Toronto on the 15th til the 24th! Is anyone planning to come down to go one of the days?!

Im not gay, but I've gone for the past 3 years, its a great party atmosphere and there tons of nudity lol And drinking! Its one of the greatest events in toronto other then Carabana & any Leafs playoff win afterparty lol

SO is anyone planning on coming out for it, I am like usual so maybe Ill see you there?

Evil Chris
06-08-2007, 10:50 PM
Isn't the one in Montreal known to be one of the biggest in the world or something?

Magnus3x
06-11-2007, 11:09 AM
yeah we usually check out the parade and Party till the wee hours... it;s a great event.

Slippery
06-11-2007, 11:22 AM
Those gay pride parades look hilariously fun.

Casa Nova
06-11-2007, 01:17 PM
yeah we usually check out the parade and Party till the wee hours... it;s a great event.

Well sweeet. Maybe We'll run into eachother.

Either way make sure you have tons of fun!

DonMike
06-11-2007, 03:55 PM
We just had the LA Pride weekend. We had our Randy Blue models out and about taking pics with fans and signing autographs. It was a lot of fun. But after being in the parade with my friends and standing all day with the models (both Sat and Sun) I didn't even have the energy to make it around to the rest of the fair. LOL! I know a lot of other local companies where there also but I missed almost everyone. But what I saw of it was a blast and being in the parade (my sixth year!) is always fun.