PDA

View Full Version : do you want to piss your pants off?

gabrio
06-11-2007, 04:19 AM
i downloaded these shows thanks to my best buddys advice (yes we all know you) and i want to suggest ALL of you to download the following:

Pablo Francisco Bits and pieces 2004 SWESUB DVDRip XviD - Virus.avi
Robin Williams - Live On Broadway HBO Special.mpg

i got them off torrent - i was heading to Milano for the weekend and while i was in the train i was pissing my pants off due to so much laughing, everybody was looking at me thinking i was gone crazy hahah, they make a little similar jokes speaking about sex and stuff like that but still, they are both geniuses

Funbrunette
06-11-2007, 07:56 AM
I've seen Robin Williams - Live On Broadway HBO and it is HILARIOUS! :laughout:

gabrio
06-11-2007, 08:13 AM
I've seen Robin Williams - Live On Broadway HBO and it is HILARIOUS! :laughout:

to be honest, i first watched Pablo's and then Robin's and i was like hmmm he was not as good as Pablo, but then he said some lines which cracked me, especially at the end when he simulated a woman's pubic area with his arm's hair haha - crazy!

Way3
06-11-2007, 09:30 AM
The Robin Williams one is great! :laughout: Haven't seen the Pablo one. Guess I'll have to check it out!

Cyndalie
06-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Oh yeah, I own the Robin Williams one. Its great to have on in the background while you a cooking a big meal or have a party going (with adults of course)

gabrio
06-11-2007, 01:57 PM
The Robin Williams one is great! :laughout: Haven't seen the Pablo one. Guess I'll have to check it out!

Pablo's rules too, trust me... i just downloaded a new one i cant wait to check out hehe

XXXPhoto
06-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Robin's good... was rolling first time he mimic's a cat 'marking' things... Try and find some Lewis Black and Eddie Izzard clips, you'll enjoy them too!

gabrio
06-12-2007, 03:25 AM
thanks bro ill check that out!!

Visualad
06-12-2007, 10:31 AM
I can also recommend buying the Borat DVD.. Just the 6 extra scenes in the extra material section is worth it! Laughed so hard my stomach hurt when he was getting a massage in his hotel room... INSANE!

Great dvd to own..

SykkBoy
06-12-2007, 06:32 PM
I highly recomend Bill Hicks "Revelations" for extreme belly laughs (unless you're a prude, then this will be the roughest watch of your life, haha)

Quagmire
06-13-2007, 01:13 PM
How much pressure would be required to actually piss a pair of pants off? Can anyone do the math for me on this one? ;)

The original Eddie Murphy Delirious (1983) is still my all-time favorite standup act. Its older than a lot of the current webmasters are.

Pretty much any Robin Williams or George Carlin standup is up there on the list of funny shit to watch as well.

Panky
06-13-2007, 01:34 PM
Carlin rules! :) I just love him. Seeing him live was incredible. :)

I love Delirious as well. I came across a clip from that routine a few weeks ago and I'd forgotten just how funny it was. I had to then find it and watch it all over again. LOL!

XXXPhoto
06-13-2007, 02:44 PM
Its older than a lot of the current webmasters are.

I coulda went all day w/o realizing that... thanks alot... :geez: :skull: :geez:
*looking for the geritol*

Quagmire
06-14-2007, 05:17 PM
I coulda went all day w/o realizing that... thanks alot... :geez: :skull: :geez:
*looking for the geritol*

When you're old enough to remember Beta vs VHS, or even worse 8mm home movies, the casket isnt far off... :bless:

XXXPhoto
06-14-2007, 06:00 PM
Well... my HS biology/physics prof only used a Betamax for classroom shows... and in gradeschool my buddy's dad had the only VHS player in town... it was one of those top loaders with the toggle switches for play/rewind/FF ... lol

Used to go over there and play Pong if that tells ya anything... ;^P

gabrio
06-18-2007, 03:49 AM
many comedy lovers here huh?