PDA

View Full Version : Back From Jamaica !

Cyndalie
02-09-2003, 12:36 PM
Hi Everyone!

Well Brian and I are back from Jamaica and I must say that it was the most spectacular trip I have ever taken!!! The island is absolutely beautiful, the country seems healthy, and the people were super friendly and nice.

The people from our biz that attended made this gathering all the more special and unique. What great company!!! I liked being able to do things at my own pace and not have chase, hunt, or mow people down just to get the chance to say hello and introduce yourself like at shows, where you can be 5 feet from the person you need to meet and never get the chance to.

To Dokk, who organized the bash, THANK YOU for everything!!! The T-shirts, the hospitality, and all your efforts really made us feel right at home and there has never been more truth to the expression "No hurry, no worries" or No Problem! From the second I left my front door to the moment I got back, there was no stress, no problems, nothing to get in the way of having a great time with amazing people.

Special thanks to Twinkley and Buran, without whom I probabally wouldn't have made it and without whom we would not have had such an amazing time! I owe you big time Twinkley!!! Thank you!

Hazel and Barry from Spread4u, Thanks for sponsoring the water sports hehe, :) and for everything else you did to make this trip great!

To LIGHTSPEED Steve & Tanker for dinner and drinks at Ricks Cafe and Mayfield falls and much more!!! Dravyk & Electra at AllofEm/Dirty Gloves, thank you for the breakfast invitation at Selina's!

And to everyone I met there (I'm going to TRY to remember) LaurieX, Poppy, Laura, JT, VirtuaMike, Kristen, HotlipsHooligan, Amisha, YnotBob, Tim, Lauren, Mike, Amanda, Bestat and Chuck, Miss Bunny, Steve, Tanker, JFK, Dravyk, Electra, Laurel, PSW Matt, and many, many others it was a pleasure to meet you all!

We got go Parasailing and snorkeling, Ricks Cafe at sunset and the cliff diving was awesome! Touring Hedonism II made me want to quit running the Webmaster of the Year contest so I can become eligibile to win a week there!!! :D That place was beautiful! Can you spell honeymoon? We hope to be back to Jamaica in Novemeber, either way, we are definitely going back next NegrilNet!

I hope everyone get's home safe and healthy!
Much love,
Cyndee

IMPORTANT
Please, everyone who attended or any company that sponsored things for or at this event, please contact me at Cyn@AdultChamber.com so I can include your name and company info in my article coverage!

Cyndalie
02-09-2003, 02:11 PM
Some pictures of Jamaica and the party Ricks Cafe!

http://www.ecointernet.net/negrilnet/

Slide show changes picture every 10 seconds

Magnus3x
02-09-2003, 02:41 PM
ah man that sounded spectacular!!! great pics.. must have been nice to get out of chili Florida for a bit.

Vid Vicious
02-09-2003, 09:17 PM
That sounds like a great trip .. Now get back to work .. LOL (just a wee bit jealous)