View Full Version : Explain your nic name

Terrence
06-13-2007, 07:41 AM
I'm an avid Terrence and Philip fan

It was the first thing I thought of and it stuck

Terrence

Funbrunette
06-13-2007, 08:14 AM
I think mine is pretty obvious...I'm FUN and I'm a brunette! :laughout: I've had this nic for over 10 years now...lol It's got history and stories! *wink*

TheLegacy
06-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Mine I have had for almost 30 years - its a legal term used in creating a will that I took on. I use to have an extremely sarcastic destructive wit that would tear people apart - one time I slaughtered this girl in front of everyone to the delight of the student body. Later I was to go to class ahead of time and found her sitting near the back - alone - crying her eyes out. I came up and asked her what was wrong. She told me then and there that she was deeply hurt by my words and even though we joke all the time - I knew how to get to the heart and tear her apart.

Since that time I vowed that my words would be uplifting and encouraging - that when I pass on, what "legacy" will I leave behind? someone who verbally hurt people and ridiculed? My hope was to leave someone better than when I first met them rather than worse off - to leave them any wisdom, assistance or help - to leave them a "legacy" to remember that out of this world, at least one person took time to help them along the path... even if that meant brightening their day by making them laugh. To this day I vowed to my wife that I would make her laugh or smile every day we were together, and I think I have achieved that. For my new born baby - I vowed that every time she looks up at me, she would see me smiling back at her, so that she knew without a doubt that she is loved and wanted. That will be my legacy to them (oh and a house, hot mustang and a great circle of friends in the adult industry)

Platinum Chris
06-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Obviously mine is from the program I work for ;)

The nickname I came up with here was C-Money. Pretty crafty if you ask me since my last name starts with M.

Beyond this industry, my usual online nick is RaVagE. Being an avid gamer and competitive at it, it just suited me well when I would destroy my opponents :)

student4ever
06-13-2007, 01:08 PM
mine is twofold - first, it took me FOREVER to get through college... to the point where one of my friends said I was a forever student. second, I have always felt like there is always more to learn about something in the world and I have a ton of interests. I just enjoy learning - hence, student4ever

Quagmire
06-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Giggity.

I'm a big Family Guy fan and decided to snag this name for working in the adult biz. I thought it was a suitable choice.

Relentless
06-13-2007, 02:21 PM
It's a name I've used in videogames for well over a decade

SykkBoy
06-13-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm a sykk muthafucka :)

It's also a bastardized spelling of Sickboy from trainspotting...and even a song by GBH

XXXPhoto
06-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Was my first adult domain... tried going by just Mark but kept getting confused with MarkT so had to figure out something else...

Casa Nova
06-13-2007, 03:46 PM
It started in high school, I'm a very seductive person when I go out and can pretty much get anyone to like me, including get any girl to exchange numbers, go on a date etc. It's just something I naturally picked up on since I was raised by all women, I learned how they like to be talked to, what turns them on and what doesnt etc. So its just become very much who I am, so all my friends; guys & girls, all call me Casa Nova, most don't even know my real name (Christopher).

Gruntled
06-14-2007, 12:23 AM
Gruntled -- "not disgruntled". satisfied, calm, happy. It also appealed to me at the time years ago when I started using it because it has "grunt" at its root, as in "grunt work".

FeTiShLaDy
06-14-2007, 10:42 AM
mine obviously came from the sponsor that i used to promote and since i'm a girl i just added the word "lady"
but on the other hand, it signifies that i have some fetish

Evil Chris
06-14-2007, 11:20 AM
A long time ago, I had such fun firing someone that I was dubbed Evil.
The truth is quite the opposite however. :)

Virgule3
06-14-2007, 02:52 PM
Mine is kinda boring but I have had it for years... It's been my Internet name forever... Like 12-13 years...

Virgule is the name of my very first ferret. I had a total of nine (not all together though!) and 3 because at the time, I had three ferrets that lived with me...

I don't have ferrets anymore although they are great pets... I have three dogs.

Sophie.