PDA

View Full Version : Hep Wanted - Paid!

I.M.Shane
06-15-2007, 02:34 PM
We are currently looking for some one special with skills and drive to really help push our sites into the front of the fray.
What we have is a network of various sites (TGP's - Paysites - Blogs - Link Lists- etc) that require every thing from gallery submissions to link exchanges. The ideal candidate would already have a presence on the webmaster boards, a solid work ethic, experience with general webmastering and a strong desire to make a lot of money.
If your interested drop me a note here or via ICQ: 33163380

Thanks,
Shane
Instinctive Media

Vid Vicious
06-15-2007, 05:35 PM
how much we talkin' here ?

TheLegacy
06-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Paid - meaning salary? or commission as in part of money brought in?

if its commission - there are tons of companies with "awesome ideas" wanting free help/services for a piece of the action. if its paid - you better know what your getting into - because someone who can truly turn a site around and bring hits and sales - is not going to be cheap.

I.M.Shane
06-16-2007, 02:33 PM
Paid meaning salary plus revshare on all sites in the network. We haven't settled on a flat rate at this point, the idea being that we will negotiate the rates when we find the right person.

How are things going Legacy? I've not talked to you in ages...

TheLegacy
06-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Paid meaning salary plus revshare on all sites in the network. We haven't settled on a flat rate at this point, the idea being that we will negotiate the rates when we find the right person.

How are things going Legacy? I've not talked to you in ages...

awesome thanks, having the best years of my life now. I wanted to make sure that anyone looking at this would have a clarification on exactly what your offering. to know its not free work LOL

Relentless
06-17-2007, 09:21 AM
Good luck finding the right person. In the meantime, if your paysites are any good feel free to register them with TheTongue and they will be reviewed:

www.thetongue.net/register.php