PDA

View Full Version : How Many Of You...

Casa Nova
06-19-2007, 01:16 AM
actually look at the Spam/announcements boards on forums?

I can honestly say unless I'm posting my own announcement or checking up on something I never really look. So do you think that it's worth the time an effort to make announcements & posting them in the designated Forums?

TheLegacy
06-19-2007, 09:10 AM
truth is - even if one sale happens, then its worth it. object is to get your name out there in front of people. those who truly are looking for content or services will check out that forum, I do

Cyndalie
06-19-2007, 11:43 AM
I do when I'm looking for link trades or posting there myself.

Funbrunette
06-19-2007, 02:04 PM
I own the board so I read and look at everything...lol :viking: Sponsors keep putting their banners up there and they're happy with the traffic they get so I would say it works and more people that you think actually look at them.

Evil Chris
06-19-2007, 02:06 PM
I always look at spam forums when I am looking for a particular product or service. I find that they are very helpful.

Quagmire
06-19-2007, 02:21 PM
I nose through them looking for stuff. And of course you might also luck in to some SE traffic when the spiders dig through the forum pages.

student4ever
06-20-2007, 03:42 PM
I think you'd be surprised at how many people look at those types of posts. Don't forget that only a small percentage of the members of a board actually post on the board. There are generally a TON of lurkers that you'll never know about until they suddenly contact you based on some 'obscure' post.

Rochard
06-20-2007, 08:25 PM
I only hit the main forums on boards.