PDA

View Full Version : Will Smith in I am Legend

Evil Chris
06-19-2007, 10:05 AM
OK this looks just like my kind of movie. I had heard about it, and finally checked out the trailer just now.

Will Smith is one of my favourites and "I am legend" reminds me a lot of another one of my favourites, Charleton Heston in "The Omega Man".

Check out the trailer for "Legend"
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/iamlegend/

The only thing is that I have to wait until December to see it! :arrr:

gabrio
06-19-2007, 10:36 AM
looks cool EC, prolly the new xmas blockbuster?? btw how is it going?

Evil Chris
06-19-2007, 10:44 AM
looks cool EC, prolly the new xmas blockbuster?? btw how is it going?not bad! Weather is awesome... I'm about to move my laptop out to the back deck and work outside for the rest of the day.

Platinum Chris
06-19-2007, 10:45 AM
Looks pretty good.

gabrio
06-19-2007, 10:54 AM
not bad! Weather is awesome... I'm about to move my laptop out to the back deck and work outside for the rest of the day.

and they say that life is hard hehehe, enjoy my friend ;-) - i think that the best would be on a boat tho, with some wireless connection haha

TheEnforcer
06-19-2007, 01:16 PM
Definitely a movie I'll check out....

Casa Nova
06-19-2007, 01:41 PM
Yeh the movie looks amazing... I wanna see where they take the story & how he survived, how it ended etc. Looks good.

Evil Chris
06-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Yeh the movie looks amazing... I wanna see where they take the story & how he survived, how it ended etc. Looks good.I'm wondering the same thing. I need to read up on the inspiration for this movie. Like I said, it reminds me a lot of the Omega Man.