PDA

View Full Version : I've found a new guilty pleasure....

TheEnforcer
06-19-2007, 12:40 PM
I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time!!! I was watching Age of Love where they have this 30 year old pro tennis player who dates nothing but early 20 somethings meet a bunch of really hot 40 somethings and then just after he gets comfotable with the idea of them they introduce the group in their twenties. Man the looks, reactions, and stuff going on here in just hilarious. The guy is STUNNED and shcked when he meets the older ladies in the beginning. It's amsuing when you see him react but you feel sorry for the women cause he's not doing a good job of hiding his shock. And some of the preview shots of the women later in the show.. holy shit bitchty and catty doesn't begin to describe it. LOL

Casa Nova
06-19-2007, 01:42 PM
I seen the preivews for that, doesn't really interest me though. I might check out an episode just to see how it is. I am looking forward to Big Brother though!

Funbrunette
06-19-2007, 01:52 PM
I watched it and it was quite amusing to see the look on his face when the women were telling him their age!

It's not going to be a BIG hit, but it will be interesting to see if he picks a cougar or a kitten....

Should be a good mix of drama cat fights and MORE drama...lol

To be 100% honest this guy does NOTHING for me...So I don't see the appeal.

May the best lady win! :xthumbs:

TheEnforcer
06-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Well, the 20 somethings, at least in the preview clips they showed quite often, appeared for the most part to be obnoxious, annoying, and extremely shallow.

qwebecexpo
06-19-2007, 02:38 PM
The 49 yo one is very HOT :)

Yeahh... MILFS ROCK :xthumbs: :xthumbs:

Owen22
06-19-2007, 02:54 PM
Cougers FTW

TheLegacy
06-19-2007, 03:44 PM
well thats the thing, and I can speak from personal experience - that you never go with someones age, more the personality and soul. get caught up in looks and shit like age.. and your continually looking for a younger prettier model.

TheEnforcer
06-19-2007, 05:17 PM
well thats the thing, and I can speak from personal experience - that you never go with someones age, more the personality and soul. get caught up in looks and shit like age.. and your continually looking for a younger prettier model.

So says the guy with the jiggly boob sig! LOL j/k

thruma
06-20-2007, 04:21 AM
I saw it too and thought it was hilarious. And yes these 40 somethings are very hot. I would choose one of the 40+ easy choice.
From what they showed of the 20's they are all shallow and bitchy.

Depends what stage of life you're at and what you're looking for though.
I'm sure a young guy who just wants to party and get laid with no marriage would pick one of the 20's... But the guy is 30. My guess is he's lived that stage and wants to settle down.

Cyndalie
06-20-2007, 11:17 AM
I felt bad for the older ladies, his shock was unfair to them.

student4ever
06-20-2007, 03:34 PM
I'll give the show credit for pulling the surprises off so well. I generally don't like those shows, but that first episode was down right funny. Total credit to the 40's women for maintaining their composure so well. Of course, the 48 year old blonde that got the boot was my fav... :(

Might be worth watching again though.

Cyndalie
06-26-2007, 11:49 AM
Ok now this was funny.. the 20 year old come out and he's like "WOW!"
He spends 5 minutes with them and all you hear is crickets - Do these girls have a brain? Personality? I'll give them Looks. He starts to look frightened.
Back to the 40 year olds, he's having a blast.

Things are going to get interesting. I bet he picks a 40 year old. The 20 year olds are pretty flaky.

student4ever
06-26-2007, 01:05 PM
The crickets were pretty funny, but by the end of the show, I was bored... same problem as always for me with a show like that - no staying power. The just don't keep my interest.

TheEnforcer
06-26-2007, 01:41 PM
hahahaha.. last night's show was great!! More priceless moments and laugh out loud stuff. This show is amusing me to no end.