PDA

View Full Version : why men don't write advice columns

BuggyG
02-10-2003, 09:27 AM
I don't see why we can't. It always women who write them. I see absolutely nothign wrong with how the guy replys to the questions. I agree with his advice. :p

Ok now gonna have to come back and check out all the anti-buggy msgs posted after ya read this. but I just thought it was somethign I had to pass along!! hehehe

>Q: My husband wants a threesome with my best friend and me.
>
>A: Obviously your husband cannot get enough of you! Knowing that
>there is only one of you he can only settle for the next best thing,
>your best friend. Far from being an issue, this can only bring you
>closer together. Why not get some of your old college roommates
>involved too? If you are still apprehensive, maybe you should
>let him be with your friends without you. If you're still not sure then >just perform oral sex on him and cook him a nice meal while you think >about it.
>
>
>Q: My husband continually asks me to perform oral sex on him.
>
>A: Do it. Semen can help you lose weight and gives a great glow to >your skin. Interestingly, men know this. His offer to allow you to >perform oral sex on him is totally selfless. This shows he loves
>you. The best thing to do is to thank him by performing it twice a day: >then cook him a nice meal.
>
>
>Q: My husband has too many nights out with the boys.
>
>A: This is perfectly natural behavior and it should be encouraged. The >man is a hunter and he needs to prove his prowess with other men. A >night out chasing young single girls is great stress relief and can foster >a more peaceful and relaxing home. Remember, nothing can rekindle >your relationship better than the man being away for a day or two (it's >great time to clean the house too!) Just look at how emotional and >happy he is when he returns to his stable home. The best thing to do >when he returns home is for you and your best friend to perform
>oral sex on him. Then cook him a nice meal.
>
>
>Q: My husband doesn't know where my clitoris is.
>
>A: Your clitoris is of no concern to your husband. If you must mess >with it do it in your own time or ask your best friend to help. You may >wish to videotape yourself while doing this, and present it to your >husband as a birthday gift. To ease your selfish guilt, perform oral
>sex on him and cook him a delicious meal.
>
>
>Q: My husband is uninterested in foreplay.
>
>A: You are a bad person for bringing it up and should seek sensitivity >training. Foreplay to man is very stressful and time consuming. Sex >should be available to your husband on demand with no pesky >requests for foreplay. What this means is that you do not love your >man as much as you should. He should never have to work to get you
>in the mood. Stop being so selfish! Perhaps you can make it up to
>him by performing oral sex on him and cooking him a nice meal.
>
>
>Q: My husband always has an orgasm then rolls over and goes to >sleep without giving me one.
>
>A: I'm not sure I understand the problem. Perhaps you've forgotten
>to cook him a nice meal.

ALRIGHTY NOW!! so let the BugyG bashing begin!! Bring it on. In fact I dare the women to challenge me to like oil wrestling or jello. whichever one ya like! I'm game for it. hehehe :p

Mister X
02-10-2003, 10:53 AM
I dunno. Sounds to me like the guy has a serious food fetish. ::-|