PDA

View Full Version : Sidewalk tax?!

Casa Nova
06-27-2007, 06:14 PM
WHAT THE HELL! Torontois trying to implement a tax to club owners where they will have to rent out space on the sidewalk since there customers wait in line there?! This will obviously fall off onto the patrons shoulders to pay in higher drink prices/cover etc!!

When will the government stop taxing everything for extra cash?! Greedy Bastards!

born2blog
06-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to fight back and tax the government each time they did something stupid, selfish and greedy like this? Fucking bastards just don't quit I tell ya. It boggles my mind that the government gets away with half the shit they do, especially now that the truth is out (thank God for the Internet) on so many scandals and brain washing tactics they have got away with over the years yet they still have the nerve to take advantage of society and the sad part is they actually still get away with it on so many levels too. But, I can't entirely blame the government, I blame average hard working people who are just too weak to stand up to them as well, so in a way both sides are guilty.

Platinum Chris
06-28-2007, 09:58 AM
Yep, saw that as well. They tax clubs for each garbage bag they put out. They tax them for the sidewalk space they use for the garbage bag. Now they want to tax clubs for using the sidewalk for the line queues. Insane.