PDA

View Full Version : Question for the content Shooters

Casa Nova
06-28-2007, 02:51 PM
I know its a newbie question but hey, Im a newbie so it's allowed lol

But when you do a creampie scene, is the cum real, if not what do you substitute it for. My Initial thought is yes its real, but hey I'm a new guy I have to ask to learn.

TheLegacy
06-28-2007, 02:58 PM
good question - generally it is real but there are cases of watered down mayo

Virgule3
06-28-2007, 11:48 PM
Yeah, usually, it's real but sometimes, I use some watered down conditioner or a kind of liquid soap called Cetaphil. Very useful sometimes... lol!

Sophie.

Vid Vicious
06-29-2007, 12:55 PM
Deep thoughts by Vid Vicious

cream pie .. Of course the cum is real ...
First let me explain what a cream pie is .. A cream pie is when the male preformer deposits his Jizz in the females vagina .. I do say deposit .. not shoot .. there is a difference . the name of the game is to leave the Jizz right at the edge of the pussy so that with very little effort the female can easly ""push" the cum back out. Some might argue that a cream pie is when a man jizzes over the pussy .. they'd be wrong.

A cream pies can also be anal .. done the same way .. this doesn't mean you fuck her till you come .. rather when your about to cum you need to pull out . get a good hold of your cock and balls, Squeeze those fuckers so that you can control the projection of your cum .. this way you may deposit it, at the edge of the asshole (for anal) or just inside the pussy right on the edge ....

and there you Go Kiddies .. Cream Pie 101

Casa Nova
06-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Well this has been quite the learning experience.

Good 101 Vid haha. Any other tricks of the trade you'd like to share? Even though I don't shoot content or plan to (who knows if I ever learn to use a camera I might give it a shot) I'm still the very curious type of person who likes to know all aspects of the industry.

Feed me with information Im a sponge!:laughout: