PDA

View Full Version : Content, Games, Text Story Packages?

MsRana
07-03-2007, 05:29 AM
Content, Games, Text Story Packages?

I am a newbie (practically virginal *grin*) so please be kind if I'm in the wrong area for this.

I'm looking to purchase a photo-content-games-text-stories-package for my phone entertainment website, to make a members' area/page where they can view and download photo packets, access text stories to read and download, and play adult online games. I saw a package for about $800 when I was surfing once, but cannot find the same link. I've found another that offers 21 games for $1400, but no stories, etc. If anyone has links to resources selling these types of packages, please send me the links?

Also, I want to set up one page as an adult toy-lingerie--collars-and/or-paddles-etc. store. Does anyone know where I can find a resource that allows a web site (mine) to link to an adult store as an affiliate for a finder's fee or customer fee? I just want to provide plenty of areas for my customers to keep them at my site and coming to my site.

Contact me at mistressrana_2000@yahoo.com (mistressrana_2000@yahoo.com) with the links. Your help is most appreciated.

MsRana

zand_stein
08-03-2007, 04:04 AM
Sounds very interesting......
good luck for that......

keithwoo
08-08-2007, 07:54 AM
I have seen a good site to link to for adultstore. i will try to find it for you.

FreakySteve
09-01-2007, 01:34 PM
These guys are great:

http://www.extremerestraints.com/home.html?a=nonilla

They sell lots of fetish gear and they gave me a free pair of handcuffs at a show :D.

You can do custom stores, etc.

That link is to one of my stores.