PDA

View Full Version : Tan lines yes or no?

Terrence
07-03-2007, 11:43 AM
I don't like them my gf tans in tanning salong naked so it's one nice even color

Terrence

Slippery
07-03-2007, 11:44 AM
I have them and my bf seems to like them.

Funbrunette
07-03-2007, 11:47 AM
No tan lines for me! :bum:

Mister E
07-03-2007, 12:10 PM
For the long weekend I got a new Stratocaster, my GF went to the beach with her rowdy ass girl friends. She came back with these 1960's Playboy tan lines. (Gotta love Fillipinas)

Anyways, the guitar was put in it's case. It cried for attention. The tan lines won.

TheLegacy
07-03-2007, 12:22 PM
apparently there are places on my body where the sun does shine

Cyndalie
07-03-2007, 12:56 PM
I don't have tan lines but I do have places that don't have any freckles!

student4ever
07-03-2007, 01:00 PM
maybe if my totally lack of pigmented body would tan... I could consider the question for myself...

for women, I can go either way. A nice even tan is very sexy, but tan lines can also be very sexy! Let's face it, put a naked woman in front of me and I'm not going to be overly picky about tan lines or not... :laughout:

Way3
07-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Strategically placed tan lines can be fun! :laughout:

Panky
07-03-2007, 02:25 PM
For me personally, I don't care either way if I have tan lines or no tan lines or if someone else has them or not. I was a big time sun worshipper as a teen and I had tan lines. Tanning beds weren't necessarily the 'in' thing back then and to undo straps to avoid tan lines was not practical. Tan lines were just a measure of how dark I was becoming anyway. I lived to become as dark as humanly possible every summer. Dumb idea, but I was a teen and it was the thing to do.

Now that I'm 35, I'm not a sun worshipper anymore. I enjoy the sun, but don't live to be suntanning like I used to. I tan easily anyway and the urge to get as dark as humanly possible doesn't appeal to me anymore. I have nice skin and I don't want to run the risk of damaging it any more.

When it comes to the tan line niche, I didn't get what the appeal was sexually until one my guy friends explained it to me. Now it makes sense.

Virgule3
07-03-2007, 02:43 PM
I prefer no tan lines on someone else. As for me, I'm too fat to go out in public wearing a bathing suit so I don't. Last time I did, I was in the south, in Salvador, and I wore one because I had to (35 degrees +++) and hated every minutes I had to be seen in a "fat bathing suit"... :( I couldn't wait until the evening so I could finally get dressed and cover up.

Sophie.

Evil Chris
07-03-2007, 03:53 PM
I voted yes I love tan lines, but that doesn't mean I don't like the all over even look as well.
I just think that some babes look sexy with tan lines. :)

Janell
07-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Tan lines are HAWT. That means I'm seeing naked and I'm a big fan of naked.