PDA

View Full Version : Dreams about people on the board?!

Casa Nova
07-09-2007, 02:52 PM
lmfao I had my first dream about someone on the board.. and of all people it was Platinum Chris & Evil chris.. lmfao

We went on a road trip to Cali, and watched a hockey game then proceeded to eat out some hockey player that turned out to be this gorgeous girl..... but anyways..... thats my weird adventure last nite haha

Have you ever had dreams involving people you talk to on boards?

Funbrunette
07-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Yes, but my shrink thinks I shouldn't share them with you guys, something about losing Xnations! :laughout:

TheLegacy
07-09-2007, 03:41 PM
oh .. there was someone about a month or so ago who had a dream that I went over to her house and got a bunch of lesbians to party with her.

Funbrunette
07-09-2007, 05:24 PM
oh .. there was someone about a month or so ago who had a dream that I went over to her house and got a bunch of lesbians to party with her.

That was Sophie...lol Where is Sophie? I thought she should be in Montreal by now...

sassygirl
07-09-2007, 05:45 PM
no....sadly i havent met any members yet.

TheLegacy
07-09-2007, 06:05 PM
That was Sophie...lol Where is Sophie? I thought she should be in Montreal by now...

well I didnt want to embarass her - though I will have fond memories of that time

Janell
07-09-2007, 06:21 PM

Dude alot of us ladies that the same dream. You can't help it you're a stud muffin.

TheLegacy
07-09-2007, 11:31 PM
Dude alot of us ladies that the same dream. You can't help it you're a stud muffin.

well maybe not a muffin - more like a twinky or bagel - or more like italian bread if you catch my meaning

http://www.displayit-info.com/food/images/bread/5552.jpg

Lena_DCB
07-10-2007, 02:06 AM
I haven't but maybe it is because I have not been properly socializing .Hello everyone.

Virgule3
07-10-2007, 11:08 AM
well I didnt want to embarass her - though I will have fond memories of that time

I'm here! I'm here! Just crazy busy with work, new house, new roommate, three dogs, AARRGGHH!!! Plus I have this really cool project as well that's taking some time...

And yeah, dreaming about the Legacy in a wild lesbian orgy was cool!

Sophie.

Platinum Chris
07-10-2007, 11:18 AM
I have dreams all the time about Cyndalie. We get all hot and steamy in her new garden of sunflowers. Then 12Clicks shows up and ruins everything.

Ok, the lie aside, not really. I don't sleep well. Haven't for quite a while now.

Cyndalie
07-10-2007, 11:54 AM
LOL Why does that not sound far from reality? :)

I have never had dreams about board members, but I have waken up thinking about something from a board once or twice.

TheLegacy
07-10-2007, 12:09 PM
LOL Why does that not sound far from reality? :)

I have never had dreams about board members, but I have waken up thinking about something from a board once or twice.

oh my - inquiring minds need to know - so there is no one you thought about on the boards or the industry that you consider fantasy material? even consider thinking about when getting those batteries out?

Rochard
07-10-2007, 01:51 PM
I have dreams about FB at least one a week.

And after the hot tub thing in Phoenix with Lulu..... I dream about her too. There's just something stunning about a woman in spiked high heels in a hot tub that does it for me.

lulu
07-10-2007, 01:58 PM
roc roc roc, you just can't let it go. i wasn't wearing heels. i told you me + hot tub + heels = a disgraceful mess.

AZ_Sarah_Maxcash
07-10-2007, 03:05 PM
I dream of FB ... :heart:

TheLegacy
07-10-2007, 04:37 PM
roc roc roc, you just can't let it go. i wasn't wearing heels. i told you me + hot tub + heels = a disgraceful mess.

LOL. I just noticed that you have in your name TheLegacy's stalker. woot.. IM a somebody now !!! thanks, really brightened up my day

your a hottie yourself my dear

http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=02003