PDA

View Full Version : God Damn Pussy

thruma
07-12-2007, 11:41 AM
pussy cat that is.

The little bugger broke my fave coffee mug. sigh

Oh well

The little bugger is just lucky that he is so cute and loveable.

Anyone else have pets? Annoying but loveable pets I mean.
Oh wait! They are all annoying sometimes.

TheLegacy
07-12-2007, 12:16 PM
I have two cats - brothers - 6 toes on front, 7 on back. smart, adorable and worth every new gray hair that pops up because of them

Panky
07-12-2007, 01:44 PM
I have a cat. I'm her 'mommy' and she definitely has me wrapped around her little furry paw. My BF and her tolerate each others existence and that is about as far as it goes. He has nicknamed her S.O.S. short for, 'Spawn of Satan'. Angelie is too smart for her own good and can drive me nuts some days, but I love her.

I also have a stray cat that I take care of. He comes by about 2-3 times a week. Most often he comes by for a meal, but sometimes he's not hungry and just came by for me to scratch him behind the ears and rub his belly a little bit.

TheLegacy
07-12-2007, 01:56 PM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/watermark.php?src=wp-content/uploads/2007/03/omg-wtf-knock-first.thumbnail.jpg

Evil Chris
07-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Tiki (aka manwhore) fell off the sofa this morning which normally wouldn't be funny since he is so small.
But he was completely under a blanket and couldn't see a thing, lost his balance and went thump on the floor.

I laughed for about 10 minutes... hahaha

sassygirl
07-12-2007, 02:21 PM
we have like 5 cats at home...one would just come home to eat and he would like to have some attention

Slippery
07-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Probably your kitty just needs some new toys to play with!

Panky
07-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Tiki (aka manwhore) fell off the sofa this morning which normally wouldn't be funny since he is so small.
But he was completely under a blanket and couldn't see a thing, lost his balance and went thump on the floor.

LOL! I probably would've too. I like the little guy, but yeah, it'd be hard not to laugh. I'm sorry Steph! I know he's your baby, but... lol

Cyndalie
07-13-2007, 10:29 AM
I have 3 cats.
One is a puke machine. She's a renal patient tho so I have to forgive her.
Siamese are the worst type of cats in my experience.

Devon Rex's are the best. I have 2.

thruma
07-19-2007, 03:23 AM
I have two cats - brothers - 6 toes on front, 7 on back. smart, adorable and worth every new gray hair that pops up because of them

yeah I really like those kind of cats. Mine has two extra toes on each paw.

thruma
07-19-2007, 03:28 AM

When we first got this guy he was a small kitten and the first night he was sleeping beside my leg and I forgot he was there and when I moved my leg he fell off the bed.

He was looking up at me with this "WTF" look on his face.
I felt so horrible since he was just a baby and I didn't want him to get hurt.

Turns out he's pretty damn strong though. We had to get him big dog dishes just so he couldn't tip them and move them around. That worked for about 2 months but now he's able to push even the heavier water dish(when full).

He still can't tip them though(knock on wood)

He's not even a year old yet. lol

Sarah_MaxCash
07-19-2007, 06:48 AM
Can't stay mad for too long at animals though. My spaniel puppy has destroyed my carpet..is responsible for us putting down a new tile floor in the kitchen and much more. Yet, all she has to do is cuddle up to me and I forget about it for a bit.