PDA

View Full Version : Significant Other?

Casa Nova
07-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Not Like anyone cares but I'm starting to really fall for a girl and get serious, we'll see what happens in the months .. but heres the question:

How old were you when you met the women/man you're married to now or with now?

Simple question but I'm just curious... I've always thought I'd stay single til' I was 25 to have my fun and be done with it, then settle down.... but it seems now at 21 I've met someone I'd really like to settle down with.

Anyways so theres my thread for the day haha, I'd love to hear your comments on it all, and your relationship stories.

TheLegacy
07-12-2007, 04:58 PM
I met shedevil when I was 40 or 41 after being divorced a few years from my first wife. I sure as hell never wanted a relationship and was very content with single life. I tried every excuse in the book not to get hooked up until it struck me when talking to my dad and he asked, "why her?"- and I said.. "only thing i can think of that we relate is that for the first time in my life, I can tell someone to shut the fuck off and they can do the same to me"

he laughed and said that it was the best indicator of a good relationship is trust and openness. He continued on to say that love is never a feeling but an act of the will. many times you don't 'feel' love, but being dedicated you do it in order to help the other person out. this I learned at 5am when the baby cries and needs a feeding... and my wife is tired. I don't feel love, but I act on love and get up to look after the little one so that she can sleep because she had a rough day.

same is also true of her feelings for other women. if she wants to be with a girl, then I can't deny that part of her and stay away... unless I am asked to join - but if two women are together - they are because they dont want a dick around - so why become one?

trust is the main thing - as is being able to say whats your on mind without holding back (saying it in love of course). people cheat because they find in someone else things they either lack or are afraid to ask or say in the current one they are with.

I'll get off my soapbox now LOL>

Casa Nova
07-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Great words Legacy... you're certainly a man I've come to respect alot on the boards, you know alot about life as well as the industry, & you certainly don't try to talk out of your ass. Thanks for the words.. I definitely know what I want... it's her. After every sentence you said she came to mind... & I've never been happier.

Thanks for the words, and you and your wife seem to be very happy congrats man.

CUM2ME
07-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Not Like anyone cares but I'm starting to really fall for a girl and get serious, we'll see what happens in the months .. but heres the question:

Just make sure she is cool w/ you being in the industry man!
You tell her, "Ye, I am in the adult Industry!" she laughs and says what ever, and one one beatiful day she will tell you, "Wait... are you seriuos?" & BAM!

... Just you know...

Other then that! Congrats!

Casa Nova
07-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Yeh she knows & she's fine with it. I've laid down things I'll be doing etc and shes open to it all so all seems well so far.

BTW feel free to add me on icq since your in the Toronto area.

Lena_DCB
07-13-2007, 07:27 AM
Well goodluck moving forward with the person. Me, I see me having to be content with being single for now. I got way too much going on right now. You can't choose when or who your fall in love with so I am hoping I can stay this way.

Casa Nova
07-13-2007, 12:46 PM
totally understandable Lena... I wasn't planning to fall for anyone now, since I have so much going on right now.. & I'd much rather prefer to stay single but meh.. Hopefully she can understand a few things & still give me a bit of space.

TheLegacy
07-13-2007, 01:59 PM
totally understandable Lena... I wasn't planning to fall for anyone now, since I have so much going on right now.. & I'd much rather prefer to stay single but meh.. Hopefully she can understand a few things & still give me a bit of space.

thanks for the kind words. If you need any help in planning or just talking about it etc. feel free to hit me up since I am in brantford so only a phone call away

sassygirl
07-13-2007, 05:13 PM
Im 21, we both work in the adult biz...we're totally fine with it

Virgule3
07-15-2007, 08:08 PM
When I was 22, I fell in love with the man I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with... Since him, I've had three 5-6 year relationships...

I am single right now, I hate being single, and I hope I'll be able to find someone who will accept me for who I am and that I will love as well.

Good luck to you... I miss being young...

Sophie.

painful
07-15-2007, 08:45 PM
I met my wife when I was 24, we dated 3 months and then got hitched. We've been married for almost 8 years now. I was totally not expecting to get mariied, especially at a young age, but everything has been perfect ever since. You will know when you meet the right person, something will just click. Good luck.

-B

Funbrunette
07-16-2007, 09:11 AM
I'm single...lol :laughout:

:angel: Kidding!

TheLegacy
07-16-2007, 09:31 AM
When I was 22, I fell in love with the man I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with... Since him, I've had three 5-6 year relationships...

I am single right now, I hate being single, and I hope I'll be able to find someone who will accept me for who I am and that I will love as well.

Good luck to you... I miss being young...

Sophie.

you could always join a couple for a lifetime of 3somes ;)

Casa Nova
07-16-2007, 01:14 PM
I'm single...lol :laughout:

:angel: Kidding!

;) I'm going to borrow you for a day at the Expo if Chris will let me :heart:

Cyndalie
07-16-2007, 04:20 PM
We met online when we were 23, in person when we were 24, engaged when we were 27 and married when we were 28.

Timing is everything, planning means nothing.

Rochard
07-17-2007, 06:56 PM
I was 25 when I met my wife, who is a few years older than me. We've been together for like 17 years... next week marks eight years of marriage!

Virgule3
07-17-2007, 11:01 PM
you could always join a couple for a lifetime of 3somes ;)

Is that an invitation???

hihihi!

Sophie.

SleazyBear
07-18-2007, 06:16 AM
I met snuggles when she had just turned 18, I was 25. I met her on the phone, was 1,000 miles away from her, talked to her 9 months on the phone, took a week off from work.. flew up here.. that was 19 years ago, we lived together for 2 years, been married for 17. oh the phone call, I was totally drunk, asked her out next friday, next friday was 9 months later..

Here is a couple of things to live by..
1 You cant make anyone love you, no matter what you do.

2 Who ever your with is going to change over time, no matter what you do they are still going to change. You must be able to except that change in that person.

3 Never fight over money, your just as much at fault for not having it as they are.

4 never go to bed mad at each other

5 always take time for each other.

6 being with someone is bringing two lives together, things cant be all your way, or all there way, but you must meet in the middle.

7 After you have been together so long, unless its important, things dont matter, the only thing that matter is you have each other.

8 If a person is going to cheat, they will cheat, refer to number 1

TheLegacy
07-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Is that an invitation???

hihihi!

Sophie.

do you need a hallmark card emailed? LOL

Casa Nova
07-18-2007, 01:18 PM
Here is a couple of things to live by..
1 You cant make anyone love you, no matter what you do.

2 Who ever your with is going to change over time, no matter what you do they are still going to change. You must be able to except that change in that person.

3 Never fight over money, your just as much at fault for not having it as they are.

4 never go to bed mad at each other

5 always take time for each other.

6 being with someone is bringing two lives together, things cant be all your way, or all there way, but you must meet in the middle.

7 After you have been together so long, unless its important, things dont matter, the only thing that matter is you have each other.

8 If a person is going to cheat, they will cheat, refer to number 1

Great Words Sleazy. & congrats on finding your love :)

AZ_Sarah_Maxcash
07-18-2007, 03:14 PM
:heart: Great little feel good thread, SOOOOO Much Loooooove in here :heart:

Casa Nova
07-18-2007, 03:36 PM

Isn't it a great getaway from all the drama at some other boards :laughout:

student4ever
07-18-2007, 03:49 PM
there's drama on other boards?! really?!
:laughout:

TheLegacy
07-18-2007, 04:47 PM

http://www.stephenpost.com/images/Myspace/drama_lama.jpg

EmporerEJ
07-19-2007, 04:17 PM
Sadly, I'm very single.
Even more sadly, I think I know who the girl was that I was supposed to Marry. But I'm pretty sure it ain't gonna happen now.

So, I am cast adrift, in a sea of adult pirates, alone in my berth. Wishing for a pirate lass, all of my own. (At least for a few hours!)

Slippery
10-01-2007, 02:31 PM
I've had my fair share of boyfriends over the years but the one I have now has been with me (or should I say I have been with him!) for a few years now and we are happy.

PSL
10-01-2007, 02:36 PM
Met my wife when I was 37 she was 23 been married 8 years this months.Great fun.

Mister E
10-02-2007, 04:52 PM

Look at Sarah's picture and ask who wouldn't love her?

Sarah...how big is your harem anyways??

Vid Vicious
10-02-2007, 07:44 PM
I met my first love in college .. then my second one in university .. I ended up with the ring with her, she was in her early 20's I was in my late 20
s .. then I hooked up with my next mistake in my 30's ...

take your time, don't rush anything ..

EmporerEJ
10-03-2007, 04:09 AM
I met my first love in college .. then my second one in university .. I ended up with the ring with her, she was in her early 20's I was in my late 20
s .. then I hooked up with my next mistake in my 30's ...

take your time, don't rush anything ..

Well, I'm 42 and still single (And looking)
Is it time yet?

:confused: :scram: :jade:

Jimmidean
10-03-2007, 06:34 AM
I am one of lifes people that need supervision.
Thank God for my wife.

Vid Vicious
10-03-2007, 11:29 AM
Well, I'm 42 and still single (And looking)
Is it time yet?

:confused: :scram: :jade:

wouldn't matter if you were 90 .. never rush .. cus if you do, you'll miss some of the tell tale signs that you weren't or were meant for each other ...

My first wife was my true love, we were together for 8 years, college sweet hearts, her dad was my dentist since I was like 10, her sister was best friends with my sisters .. I knew her family most of my life, damn her parents still live a block away from mine .. we were meant to be together .. we just not meant to mix with others ... Our marriage ended because others got involved and since both of us were starting our carreers we didn't spend nearly enough time together .. well wouldn't you know her mentor worked her well .. he'd leave suttle hints that I didn't respect her, or that I was off doind something not right .. the fucker did a real good job at it . till finally one day we both cracked ... And splits ville ...

the point of this story is, had we spent more time together, really gave our relationship the time and attention it deserved rather then fly thru life thinking that we're fine cus we're married .. would of probably saved our marriage .. we didn't get devorced cus we didn't love eachother .. we got devorced because we became different people away from eachother, which out wieghed being together ....