PDA

View Full Version : Ok I have heard that some affiliates can send

DebsDeepThroat
07-13-2007, 07:45 AM
20, 30, 40 signups a day. Well now, how does an amateur site like mine pick up a few of these guys? I mean, I have exclusive content, my site converts like mad...at least I think so from what I am seeing others reporting for ratios.
Is is my design? My hosted stuff to amateurish?
I like the amateur look becuase it has always done well for me.
Any advice would be appreciated
Thanks
Deb:smoker:

gunner
07-13-2007, 09:49 AM
There are affiliates who can send 30+ signups/day, but there aren't many, and landing them isn't always easy. Your best bet would be to continue doing your homework in terms of finding people who are big in your niche, and what/where they are currently promoting to and from. In other words, where are the big guys sending their traffic, what TGP/MGPs do they use, who they're linked to, etc.

Also, trying submitting galleries on your own. Find a quality TGP/MGP that will either take a paid placement or give you a high enough ranking you can get lots of hits (tens of thousands). Remember, not only do the surfers see these galleries, but prospective webmasters/affiliates too.

In my opinion, overall exposure and branding backed with quality content and good service, are the keys to gaining good quality long-term affiliates. Don't worry about finding one magic 30+/join a day guy, when 3 guys that can send 10/day are just as good.

Cyndalie
07-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Most affiliates that can send that amount of joins heavily invest in the programs they promote, utilizing the full range of sites (30+) and niches and setting up 100's if not more hosted galleries, content pages, and promotional aspects. It doesn't always happen overnight either. They choose programs based on the promo content they offer, the quality, and the contant new releases of new tools they can use.

DebsDeepThroat
07-13-2007, 10:23 AM
thanks much for the info

Quagmire
07-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Deb, can you hit me up on ICQ? 498202

I have a question or two. (no drama)