PDA

View Full Version : I want to move to Quebec City

CUM2ME
07-13-2007, 08:03 AM
I went through Ottawa, Montreal, Qubec City, the whole N.B & now I am in Halifax till tomorrow! Then back to Toronto I go!

Quebec City was probobly the best city I have visited!
So much potential & hype! And downtown looks very european!

Very naaicee i lyyyke!:laughout:

Sarah_MaxCash
07-13-2007, 10:26 AM
I went their a few times when I was younger and thought it was a beautiful city. I just would need to know a tad more French if I was going to be there long term.

Evil Chris
07-13-2007, 12:26 PM
There are small pockets of English communities in the Quebec City area still.
Much more English in Montreal though... obviously.

MediaGuy
07-13-2007, 12:29 PM
Still, Quebec City (at least the Old City) is supposed to be tourist and service oriented... Although I have at times encountered some serious politically motivated discrimination (to which, upon switching to French, i got some serious slapped-in-the-face looks lol) I've found that English isn't so hard to find or deal with there...

TheLegacy
07-13-2007, 02:02 PM
I love quebec city and montreal - people are friendly and the women are beautiful. if it wasnt for being near our family - shedevil and I would have moved to montreal a year ago instead of getting a house.

TO people are honestly stuck up - for the most part. some good ones and Im sure there are bad ones in quebec - but the city always makes you feel welcome

CUM2ME
07-13-2007, 03:21 PM
Ye man, totally agreed w/ you!

I was in UpperTown and... Lower town(? Not sure)
But I know I was in Upper Town for a fact, someone said that is it called 'Upper Town'. It was pretty cool

Apperntlly during the 5th - 15th of July it is a special celebration in Quebec, and there were like... 'pyro kabaret' (lol) w/ fire breathers & Magicians & tons of beatiful females. I was like a kid in a candy store!

Vid Vicious
07-15-2007, 12:19 PM
Quebec is A beautiful city .. and girls that are easy and slutty .. damn I love that city... LOL

Funbrunette
07-16-2007, 09:12 AM
I lived in Quebec city for about 3 years when I was a teen....Probably the best years of my life! (before Chris and Ryan)

FB :heart:

CUM2ME
07-16-2007, 09:29 AM
I was in Toronto then went to Halifax

& through out I've went to MTL, Ottawa, Quebec City The whole N.B

I'll upload some pictures later =] Such a lovelly city!

& now I've added a new thing to my 'To Do List'. "Make love to a french girl", AND SHE CAN'T FAKE THE ACCENT =O, they have probobly the most adorable accent event.

This waitress couldn't say, "Mayo" properlly lool. I was like crying haha! Then she started to act dumb lool

I am like to her

"This look good!"
"yep! Enjoy!"
"Wait, wait - Give it a try!"
"haha nooo I cant"
So after like 2 minutes of debating with her I am telling her, "Just give it one sip of the soup", she is like "Okay fine... where is the spoon?"
"Ahh! That is my question as well" lol =[

But then when I asked for a fork, she is like "We dont have forks in this restaurant" so I had to get up & get by my self from a different waitress lol. I <3 Quebec City

Cyndalie
07-16-2007, 04:26 PM
is quebec city to quebec what kansas city is to kansas?

CUM2ME
07-16-2007, 05:24 PM
If quizzes are quizzicle? that means.. tests are... testicle?