PDA

View Full Version : New Gallery Site (Want Feedback)

JizzBin
07-15-2007, 02:13 AM
Hi guys. I'm new in the Adult Affiliate world and would love some feedback on my new site. I have a long history on the programming side of things, so I'm unsure about my design and layout abilities. Any positive or negative feedback would be greatly appreciated.

The site is JizzBin.com (http://jizzbin.com/).

Jimmidean
07-15-2007, 07:57 AM
Well for me the friendfinder adds load all messed up in explorer or Netscape,
I think you could use a lot more text to get something for the search engines to find and be a little more descriptive in what you will find by clicking on the thumbs.
But then again free advice is worth every penny you pay for it.
Cheers
Jim

JizzBin
07-15-2007, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the ads. They looked good to me on all the current major browsers, but I hadn't checked old browsers yet, so I removed the ads until I can sort all that out.

If you don't mind me picking your brain a bit, I'd love some more information. Where do you recommend adding the text to describe the thumbnails? Are you talking about a splash of text towards the top saying that all the thumbs lead to pages of images or movies, or are you saying that each thumb should have some descriptive text? If it's the later, where should I add this text without destroying the clean layout? I currently have alt text for each thumb that the search engines are just fine with, should I also add alt tags with that information?