PDA

View Full Version : Miami Internext Roll Call

Jimmidean
07-15-2007, 08:04 AM
As for us we never miss this one.
looking foirward to spending some time with old friends and making new ones.
As for biz, new relatioships are always important but I will be focused on some billing issues that require a face to face to resolve.
Once that mission is complete we are going to head down to the keys for a week then to Charelson Sc for a little while.
Just wanted to see who will be going and whats on your agenda.

Vid Vicious
07-15-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm going . I'm hoping to get that video you shot last year :)

Vid Vicious
07-15-2007, 12:15 PM
maimi is only a few weeks away .. And I need to prepare my game plan for this Conference.

Who's all going and what type of bussiness you looking to do ...

I'm in the Content Bussiness .. Custom exclusive ...
I Also can help with TGP/MGPs that sign up to one of the programs I'm promoting, with Cutom videos specificaly for those programs.

Post here and let's start discussing what we can do together

Jimmidean
07-15-2007, 01:53 PM
See you there my friend
DVD in hand

Jimmidean
07-15-2007, 01:56 PM
Ouch!
I will be there DVD in hand for you.
Hell I will bring two and get you to autograph one for me now that you are a Tv star.
In my own defence I did mail it to you and thought you got it long ago, sorry about that.
see you there.
Jimmi

EvilDan
07-15-2007, 09:04 PM
maimi is only a few weeks away .. And I need to prepare my game plan for this Conference.

Who's all going and what type of bussiness you looking to do ...

I'm in the Content Bussiness .. Custom exclusive ...
I Also can help with TGP/MGPs that sign up to one of the programs I'm promoting, with Cutom videos specificaly for those programs.

Post here and let's start discussing what we can do together

Are you heading south mate - let me know when yuor coming down - love to grab a beer or 19 with ya

Evil Chris
07-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Evil Dan! Long time no see mate! Tooo long.

EmporerEJ
07-16-2007, 02:44 AM
I shall be there.....
Spouting words of wisdom saturday from 11:00am-noon at the future tech seminar.

EmporerEJ
07-16-2007, 02:46 AM
Do come to my seminar, sat 11-noon future tech and cheer me on.

12clicks
07-16-2007, 08:32 AM
I will be there.
doing my thing.
Not speaking at any seminars.
for private consultation, it will cost you a drink and the only stipulation is to be interesting.

EvilDan
07-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Evil Dan! Long time no see mate! Tooo long.

Gday evil ya old pimp

yeah it has been way too long. been working on my mainstream stuff too much lately. I really need to get my fat arse to a show or two and catch up with some great folks like yourself

so - r u heading down for internext as well????????

Vid Vicious
07-16-2007, 01:05 PM
Are you heading south mate - let me know when yuor coming down - love to grab a beer or 19 with ya

Hell Yah .. I was also planning onn staying at your place .. in retrospec, I guess I should of mentioned something to you .. LOL

Vid Vicious
07-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Oh yah .. that reminds me .. I'll be speaking at the All About Opportunities seminar
Friday, August 3, 10:00am - 11:00am

Vid Vicious
07-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Oh yah .. that reminds me .. I'll be speaking at the All About Opportunities seminar
Friday, August 3, 10:00am - 11:00am

WTF 10 AM !!!! Damn I just realized that :scram:

Cyndalie
07-16-2007, 04:24 PM
I will be screening 12clicks appointments and being the dull distraction for those who can't handle his omniscient aura.

I've been to every Internext since 1999. I'll be there with bikini bells on.

Evil Chris
07-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Gday evil ya old pimp

yeah it has been way too long. been working on my mainstream stuff too much lately. I really need to get my fat arse to a show or two and catch up with some great folks like yourself

so - r u heading down for internext as well????????No internext for me, but I will get to see you eventually I am sure.

But I do want to chat with you about your mainstream stuff when you get a moment. Still use ICQ?

Vid Vicious
07-16-2007, 06:42 PM
I will be screening 12clicks appointments and being the dull distraction for those who can't handle his omniscient aura.

I've been to every Internext since 1999. I'll be there with bikini bells on.

bikini bells ... Can I take a picture ?

EvilDan
07-16-2007, 08:01 PM
No internext for me, but I will get to see you eventually I am sure.

But I do want to chat with you about your mainstream stuff when you get a moment. Still use ICQ?

Of course you can hit me up on ICQ (92462894)

As I type this I am in Hong Kong, working on my mainstream stuff so you can understand maybe why going to shows isn't so important to me anymore. But I do miss many of the great people... like yourself

Question: are you based in Montreal? If so me and my beautiful lady just bought a pad in Montreal, and I will be up there for 3 weeks very soon. Maybe we could grab a beer or a feed and catch up?

EvilDan
07-16-2007, 08:04 PM
Hell Yah .. I was also planning onn staying at your place .. in retrospec, I guess I should of mentioned something to you .. LOL

ya think - lol

you are always welcome at our place mate - you know that

But the bad news is that I will actually be with you know who up in Montreal for three weeks at that time. Me and the kids are doing the rest of our summer holidays together up there, getting some really happy family time in.

Maybe next time old mate

TheEnforcer
07-17-2007, 12:53 AM
I'll be there trying to do business. :>))

TheLegacy
07-17-2007, 07:45 AM
both shedevil and I are going. our agenda is not to make asses of ourselves as we are both speaking at a few seminars... and I just learned that Vid is also on my seminar panel woot.. makes my day today !!

http://www.internext-expo.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=main.dsp_education

Platinum Chris
07-17-2007, 09:57 AM
I will be there. I'm looking forward to catching a couple seminars this time around.

Biz opportunities I'm looking for is setting up mutual mailer/exit trades among other sources of traffic, shopping interest in our DVD Feeds program & look for potential interest in gay DVD feeds which we will be providing soon; and introduce our new upcoming DVD download site, dvdtube.com, which is currently in beta testing and is set to go live soon.

As well, we have our 2nd Annual Wet Tshirt contest happening on the Friday night :)

Vid Vicious
07-17-2007, 04:53 PM
ya think - lol

you are always welcome at our place mate - you know that

But the bad news is that I will actually be with you know who up in Montreal for three weeks at that time. Me and the kids are doing the rest of our summer holidays together up there, getting some really happy family time in.

Maybe next time old mate

LOL she told me last night .. No worries. Internext is only 4 - 5 days max and then I'm back ...

D-man
07-17-2007, 05:47 PM
Think I am but Amsterdam for sure!

Rochard
07-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Not going. I just did XBiz - way too hot. Not about to do hawt in Florida.

My next two trips will be to Mexico for YP and Montreal for Dinner.

EvilDan
07-18-2007, 10:21 AM
LOL she told me last night .. No worries. Internext is only 4 - 5 days max and then I'm back ...

well when you get back and rested from the turmoil of the show, hit me up coz I will be around for a while up there

Evil Chris
07-18-2007, 12:39 PM
Of course you can hit me up on ICQ (92462894)

As I type this I am in Hong Kong, working on my mainstream stuff so you can understand maybe why going to shows isn't so important to me anymore. But I do miss many of the great people... like yourself

Question: are you based in Montreal? If so me and my beautiful lady just bought a pad in Montreal, and I will be up there for 3 weeks very soon. Maybe we could grab a beer or a feed and catch up?Sounds like a good plan. I can't remember if you golf or not? ;)

TheLegacy
07-18-2007, 12:46 PM
WTF 10 AM !!!! Damn I just realized that :scram:

its okay bro - I am moderating it - I'll speak softly and direct the questions away from any snoring sounds you'll make

EvilDan
07-19-2007, 09:36 AM
Sounds like a good plan. I can't remember if you golf or not? ;)

hell no - in about 20 years when my arse sags down lower than my balls I will have all the time in the world to chase a little white ball all over a paddock

Till then I want to keep my sanity

qwebecexpo
07-19-2007, 10:44 AM
We'll be there. Especially to promote QWEBEC Expo in Montreal and also to close some last sponsorships deals... :)

Vid Vicious
07-19-2007, 11:16 AM
its okay bro - I am moderating it - I'll speak softly and direct the questions away from any snoring sounds you'll make

ROLFLMAO ...

Actually you know better then anyone else .. I'm at my best when I'm hung over .. LOL

TheLegacy
07-19-2007, 12:08 PM
ROLFLMAO ...

Actually you know better then anyone else .. I'm at my best when I'm hung over .. LOL

true, but I need to weigh out the benefits of someone during the Q&A period asking, "Vid, the industry has recently seen a great turn over is content purchasing and with the recent 2257 as it stands in the 2257 Client Handbook: A guide to Complying with the FederalRecordkeeping and Labeling laws in 2005. Paul J.Cambria, Jr. andRodger W. Wilcox, Jr., 2006. and copyright infringements I would like to know your professional opinion as to whether future purchasing are best done with MILF content or should we..."

Vid interrupts: "fuck off your twerp can't you see I am working on my Jenna Jameson Origami - Christ the nerve of you english - now you made me loose my train of fucking thought, hope your happy dick weed - Pousse-crotte - Lui carrer dans l'oignon - Niquer - Mouffi - La putain de ta mére - Merde A La Puissance Treize!!!!!"

qwebecexpo
07-19-2007, 12:21 PM
Vid interrupts: "fuck off your twerp can't you see I am working on my Jenna Jameson Origami - Christ the nerve of you english - now you made me loose my train of fucking thought, hope your happy dick weed - Pousse-crotte - Lui carrer dans l'oignon - Niquer - Mouffi - La putain de ta mére - Merde A La Puissance Treize!!!!!"

LOL Your french is getting better and better :viking: :laughout:

Funbrunette
07-19-2007, 12:24 PM

:laughout: :laughout: :laughout: This is PRICELESS!!!!

Trouble Tonya
07-19-2007, 03:23 PM
I will be there. I'm looking forward to catching a couple seminars this time around.

Biz opportunities I'm looking for is setting up mutual mailer/exit trades among other sources of traffic, shopping interest in our DVD Feeds program & look for potential interest in gay DVD feeds which we will be providing soon; and introduce our new upcoming DVD download site, dvdtube.com, which is currently in beta testing and is set to go live soon.

As well, we have our 2nd Annual Wet Tshirt contest happening on the Friday night :)

W00t!! Topbucks/PlugInFeeds will be in the house! I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Never been to a FL show before so I'm looking forward to it. C-money, I think we have a meeting!! :) I look forward to seeing that wet tshirt contest!!

Mister E
07-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Hi all, I am thrilled to be going! You may find this hard to believe, but I am postponing painful dental surgery to hang out with a bunch of very cool people! (What's this I hear about bells and bikinis, oh my!)

Needless to say, I am excited to hook up with the scenesters I met at WAE!
Maybe there will be time for some crafty buisness too.

If the head Guerilla monitors this: There will certainly be time to talk business!

Lots of time. Company time!

Oh ya, Cassa Nova, you owe me 32 bucks.

EmporerEJ
07-19-2007, 04:01 PM
I shall be there in all my glory.
And, as a featured speaker at the Future tech seminar on Saturday from 11am-noon, I will be imparting my words of wisdom for the masses. (Provided I can manage to wake up that early and get moving.....no jeering please, and autographs will have to wait until after.....)

Vid Vicious
07-20-2007, 10:36 AM
true, but I need to weigh out the benefits of someone during the Q&A period asking, "Vid, the industry has recently seen a great turn over is content purchasing and with the recent 2257 as it stands in the 2257 Client Handbook: A guide to Complying with the FederalRecordkeeping and Labeling laws in 2005. Paul J.Cambria, Jr. andRodger W. Wilcox, Jr., 2006. and copyright infringements I would like to know your professional opinion as to whether future purchasing are best done with MILF content or should we..."

ROFL ... Tabernack mon sale anglais, Are you refering to the plantiff argument (in this case the Free speech coalition) on 28 C F R Part 75 violates thier first amendment rights by eliminating the presumption that expression by an adult preformer is lawful under the US constitution and the the new record keeping conditions jeoperdizes the safety of adult actors and actrisses. Among other complaints, Mainly; (in my humble opinion) Part 75 places burden on the excercise of free speech right by adults and accomplishes nothing in the way of child protection ...

then again I'm Canadian and none of this refers to my bussiness practice .. so .. va shier

TheLegacy
07-20-2007, 10:55 AM
ROFL ... Tabernack mon sale anglais,

oh really Vid???

Criss, Au Quebec, y peuveant pas résoudre de meutre parce que il n'y a pas de fichiers dentaires et le DNA est le même pour tout le monde !!

loosely translated for the english people: "you know why its next to impossible to solve a murder case in quebec? no one has any dental records and everyone has the same fucking DNA!!"

Vid Vicious
07-20-2007, 01:10 PM
oh really Vid???

Criss, Au Quebec, y peuveant pas résoudre de meutre parce que il n'y a pas de fichiers dentaires et le DNA est le même pour tout le monde !!

loosely translated for the english people: "you know why its next to impossible to solve a murder case in quebec? no one has any dental records and everyone has the same fucking DNA!!"

Incest is the Best .. put your sister to the test

vive le quebec libre

Wegcash Robert
07-20-2007, 01:15 PM
I will see you all there! :)

qwebecexpo
07-20-2007, 02:28 PM

LMAO :) :viking: :viking: