PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Beckham show

Casa Nova
07-16-2007, 08:19 PM
..It's ridiculous.. did she really need one?

Now i have something to jerk off to on monday nights atleast I guess.

heres a link to the site. BTW its on right now on NBC (EST)

http://www.nbc.com/Victoria_Beckham/

Casa Nova
07-16-2007, 08:24 PM
aww im sad i found out its only a one day thing :(:(:(

Funbrunette
07-16-2007, 09:11 PM
Thank GOD! I guess if you have lot's of money and too much time on your hands you can have a show! :laughout:

What exactly has she done (other than Spice Girls) :geez: "If you wanna be my lover?" lol

Casa Nova
07-16-2007, 09:17 PM
Meh.. no idea....

I say you and me get a show, Now that would be wicked!! haha

Funbrunette
07-16-2007, 11:08 PM
Meh.. no idea....

I say you and me get a show, Now that would be wicked!! haha

BRILLIANT!!!! We start filming in Montreal at your kissing booth! :)

Casa Nova
07-16-2007, 11:43 PM
Yay!! I can't wait!!! WOAH, that's gonna be a crazy premiere!

Funbrunette
07-17-2007, 07:31 AM
Yay!! I can't wait!!! WOAH, that's gonna be a crazy premiere!

Yup and look we even have our very own thread.....awwwwwwwwwwwwww! :rofl:

Sarah_MaxCash
07-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Thank GOD! I guess if you have lot's of money and too much time on your hands you can have a show! :laughout:

What exactly has she done (other than Spice Girls) :geez: "If you wanna be my lover?" lol

I hate myself for writing this because I can't stand her but she is a millionaire in her own right apart from the Spice Girls - largely from from fashion interests, I think.

She is also the person that made David a brand around the world rather than just a player.

That said..please spare a thought for those of us in the UK that have put up with this hype for the past decade. You should see the way the reporters over here are watching all of this in the States. It is as if they are all hoping they will just stay there and leave us alone at last.

Evil Chris
07-17-2007, 08:41 AM
I hate myself for writing this because I can't stand her but she is a millionaire in her own right apart from the Spice Girls - largely from from fashion interests, I think.

She is also the person that made David a brand around the world rather than just a player.

That said..please spare a thought for those of us in the UK that have put up with this hype for the past decade. You should see the way the reporters over here are watching all of this in the States. It is as if they are all hoping they will just stay there and leave us alone at last.I have no doubt about that Sarah. I didn't know she was a little more self-made than just being in the Spice Girls though. Will Victoria be a part of the reunion that I hear is upcoming?

I just think that there must be a lack of celeb news and gossip these days if such a fuss is being made over a soccer player and his spice girl wife. It definitely won't last as long as it has in the UK.

Platinum Chris
07-17-2007, 09:37 AM
This is what I hear when people mention that show.

choo choo.... choo choo... CCRRRAAAAASSSSHHHHH!!!!

I'm sick of all this fucking reality shows. Every year, we are inundated with them, we get the series, the few weeks shows and the single night ones.

Anyways, I hear she in the casting call to play Skeletor in the new He-Man movie coming up

TheLegacy
07-17-2007, 10:42 AM
alright, here's the future in a nutshell.

she is going to be bigger than Paris when a sex tape reveals the fun things she does with David (which may or may not involve her using a strap-on abusing his ass). . after touring with Spice Girls, and the TV show - she is seen partying all night long with the usuals until their marriage becomes tabloid news that they are going to break up forcing her into rehab and a circuit of TV interviews including Larry King.

Sarah_MaxCash
07-17-2007, 11:15 AM
I have no doubt about that Sarah. I didn't know she was a little more self-made than just being in the Spice Girls though. Will Victoria be a part of the reunion that I hear is upcoming?

I just think that there must be a lack of celeb news and gossip these days if such a fuss is being made over a soccer player and his spice girl wife. It definitely won't last as long as it has in the UK.

No, she is just very talented at keeping herself in the media's eye....you guys have ages to put up with it now :) The Spice Girls reunion (like we needed that) is going to launch in LA rather than the UK..which should say something..and yes she is part of it.

Sarah_MaxCash
07-17-2007, 11:18 AM
Oh and sex tape would kill them in the UK as apart from a brief potential cheating period from David they are careful to hold themselves up as role models for being married and having kids. I know..unique to them.

Casa Nova
07-17-2007, 11:45 AM
alright, here's the future in a nutshell.

she is going to be bigger than Paris when a sex tape reveals the fun things she does with David (which may or may not involve her using a strap-on abusing his ass). . after touring with Spice Girls, and the TV show - she is seen partying all night long with the usuals until their marriage becomes tabloid news that they are going to break up forcing her into rehab and a circuit of TV interviews including Larry King.

No, I don't think there will be any scandals, even though the media may hope for one. It seems like they are very much in love, & proper. On the show she was making fun of paris, britney etc.for not wearing "knickers". I think they might end up being the sweetheart couple of Hollywood.

Sarah_MaxCash
07-17-2007, 11:57 AM
Keep in mind they have a great press-friendly relationship with the Cruises. So, they go to things with Tom and Kate and it gets them publicity in the US and when Tom and Kate go to the football games with Victoria it gets them publicity in Europe.

I am counting the days until Posh and Becks announce they are Scientologists and then you know they will make it in Hollywood.

Janell
07-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Let's not forget she had a solo career.
"My hearts got a mind of it's own
Won't listen to a word I say"

Rochard
07-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Just another hot chick with boobs.

You can give FB her own show and I'm guessing it would be ten times more interesting.

Sarah_MaxCash
07-18-2007, 07:43 AM
Fake boobs ..no matter how much she likes to argue otherwise.

sassygirl
07-19-2007, 01:13 PM
what she needs to to is eat a hamburger a day to get all those skinny bones of her to grow at least and have a decent boobs instead of faking it with bras or something...

LOL

Funbrunette
07-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Just another hot chick with boobs.

You can give FB her own show and I'm guessing it would be ten times more interesting.

I agree! I promise it would be hilarious and much more entertaining! :laughout:

Terrence
07-19-2007, 04:38 PM
I heard it flopped the ratings were horrible

Terrence