PDA

View Full Version : Any of you developed real-life friendship due to adult boards?

Pidgin
02-11-2003, 07:05 PM
Anyone here found new friendships on a regular base due to net adult-webmaster boards? XNations or others? :rolleyes:

Katlicious
02-11-2003, 10:01 PM
I've met so many great people from the boards. Including you xxxmanager. It was great meeting you in Vegas. Everyone has welcomed me with open arms and to be honest I hardly get that in my daily life, except for the typical bullshit. But seriously in this business there is good and bad, but I've been fortunate to have met the best individuals in the industry. :D

Evil Chris
02-11-2003, 10:05 PM
I totally have met a ton of people as a direct result of boards.
Katlicious, we met for the first time in Las Vegas last month, and although we didn't get a chance to chat much, we sure will the next time, and time time after that...
In fact, I can say the same thing for XXXManager...

I will never get tired of "putting a face to the name" as they say. It's one of the best parts of working in this business. :xthumbs:

Mister X
02-11-2003, 10:49 PM
I haven't met anyone yet but I'm surely looking forward to doing that when I hit Montreal in the next 2-3 weeks. Should be effing awesome. :xhappy:

StuartD
02-11-2003, 11:11 PM
Friendships? What are those? You mean the relationships I've established with just about everyone I ever get to chat with on every board I go to in the entire business??

Then yeah.... I've found some new friendships :)

Way to many to start naming.... even the list of people that I met face to face in Vegas is way to long....

Some friends I talk to more than others... you're all still friends ;)

LadySharlot
02-12-2003, 01:30 PM
Oh Most Absolutely!!! :D

Some of the people that I've met on the board could have a key to my house anyday!! :D (Heck, some have even BEEN to my house!! LOL)

This is a GREAT way to make friends. :)) Keeping them though, is up to you. :D

Huggs!!
Lady Sharlot :-)

Magnus3x
02-12-2003, 01:35 PM
Hell yeah..met tons.. met more here in vancouver in a shorter period of time than I did in TO. Met a whack of great peeps at the GFY gathering in Vancouver in December.

sherie
02-12-2003, 02:08 PM
Sure have!! I have met a ton of people being in this business. And there are more than a few that I most definitly call friends!!!:D

twinkley
02-12-2003, 04:43 PM
Oh hell yes!

The problem now is, I dont have any friends HERE! hahahaha I dont leave my house but to go to work and occasionally out or shopping with buran.

I have zillions of friends (including you!) all over the world - but only a few close enough to see regularly...

twinkley

Purple Haze
02-12-2003, 05:14 PM
I sure have met some great people on the boards. When you see them at shows, its like seeing a long lost buddy. :p

Purple Haze

Reverendpoon
02-12-2003, 06:25 PM
I can honestly say I have. Some of the people I have met on the boards have become like family to me and I am glad that I have met them.

Darin
02-12-2003, 07:09 PM
No such thing as friends.. I just see dollar signs on peoples face.

::-|