PDA

View Full Version : Sunrise or Sunset?

Slippery
07-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Which one do you prefer and why?
I was inspired to make this poll from Vid Vicious thread about getting awake at 6am. :)

Visualad
07-23-2007, 01:27 PM
almost cant choose.. both have their beauty..

I do love the fresh air in the mornings, the silence and the "sense of a new start".

So I guess I have to go with sunrise..

Evil Chris
07-23-2007, 01:29 PM
I like them both also! But there is something special about a sunrise for me too. Like a fresh new beginning or somthing like that.

TheLegacy
07-23-2007, 01:39 PM
sunrises always reminded me of camp - or going fishing. Waking up in a tent with that special someone and hearing the outdoors. Although I don't see many of them, last week I woke up to look after the baby and once that was done - sat down for a coffee. Suddenly the sun started to break over the horizon and I was stunned at the beauty of the trees etc. around us... I even saw a deer running out from our forest onto the farmers fields behind us.

Casa Nova
07-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Sunrise is beautiful, just no words to explain just how it makes me feel watching one.

Funbrunette
07-23-2007, 02:34 PM
Sunset...Especially if I'm somewhere tropical or watching it on a beach! Always been my favorite part of the day!

Vid Vicious
07-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Depends where you are ... I saw the sunset in La, that was pretty nice .. But if you ever have the chance to watch the sunrise in the east (say Florida, over looking the ocean) it's quite amazing ... Every year during Internext a bunch of us get together to watch the sunrise on the last day of the show ..., it's one of the things i look forward too each year @ internext.

sassygirl
07-23-2007, 03:25 PM
sunrise for me...its the begining of a new day, new life, new hope :)

Sarah_MaxCash
07-24-2007, 06:12 AM
I am more likely to see a sunset. So, I will vote for them since they can be beautiful.

Janell
07-24-2007, 01:09 PM
There is something in the simple pleasure of watching the sunset on the mountains or on the ocean.

Cyndalie
07-24-2007, 01:15 PM
Depends which beach I'm on :)

In the keys you can wake up and watch the sun rise and turn your chair around and watch it set. That rocked. Except you were always too sloshed from the night before to actually wake up early enough to see it.

Panky
07-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Sunset. The evenings and night are my time when I seem to come alive.

Sunrises can be very beautiful and romantic. It's just I'm not a morning person at all. If I see a sunrise it is because I haven't been to bed yet or I needed to be awake early to leave for a trip.