PDA

View Full Version : Legacy

cdsmith
07-23-2007, 07:41 PM
You misread that thread you closed. Completely. Largely because you likely don't know what I'm talking to Vid about.

It wasn't about Vid, it's about someone else who 5 years ago very much DID rip a lot of good people off. It appears that that person has now returned to at least one of the adult webmaster boards and I was asking Vid if he thinks it's really Him... him as in the actual guy from back then.

Because Vid has issues with that guy, as do I.

You may want to ask or otherwise clarify someone's meaning before you go accusing someone of "slander" etc. Anyone who has paid the least attention to my MO knows I'm not one given to such antics, and I'd appreciate it if you would amend your post on that thread to reflect that.

Thank you.

Funbrunette
07-23-2007, 08:03 PM
Do I smell drama? :stirthepot:

Whatever issues are, make sure you know what you're doing (proof, not including innocent people), I have a VERY low tolerence when it comes to drama. Listen, I know it's summer, sales are down and people are bored, but this is Xnations not GFY. Any questions?

However people are allowed to express themselves so I won't be shutting down threads...Unless they become out of control.

CD nice to see you back...Hopefully not to bring drama.

cdsmith
07-23-2007, 08:17 PM
Like I said, I was asking Vid a question, about.. okay, it's about Hungryman if you must know.

Seems he's back. Maybe. Hard to tell.

Anyway it's not "bringing drama" luv.... the threads from 5 years ago still exist, too many got ripped off for it to be unfounded in the least.

Again, it was me asking Vid a question. If that steps over the "drama line" then I'm thinking either there are still people here who think Paul is a "good guy" or the tolerance for even not-quite-drama is so low it's borderline ridiquerous.

I think you guys are misreading the post in question. I was purposely vague so that only Vid would really know what I was asking of him.

That's all.

Any questions?

Evil Chris
07-23-2007, 08:20 PM
Where have you been for 3 years?

edit: 5 years I mean...

Funbrunette
07-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Any questions?

yes I do....Why haven't you posted lately? Why don't you just hit Vid up on ICQ or via email? Is the board the ONLY way to communicate? It's been 5 years GET OVER IT. I'm not taking any sides, but I won't let you use Xnations as a personal vendetta.

Terrence
07-23-2007, 08:41 PM
yes I do....Why haven't you posted lately? Why don't you just hit Vid up on ICQ or via email? Is the board the ONLY way to communicate? It's been 5 years GET OVER IT. I'm not taking any sides, but I won't let you use Xnations as a personal vendetta.

:worthy: One of the reason I post on Xantions is because there is no bullshit like on other boards. Dude don't mess with Funbrunette :geez:

Terrence

cdsmith
07-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Vendetta??

Where do you see any vendetta? I must not be typing in English or something.

I do check this board from time to time, the last time I posted here was just a month ago or so. I saw that vid had recently posted here so I stopped in to ask him a question meant only for him. I wasn't even aware I had him in ICQ it's been so long, and he was showing as offline,... and after all this IS a message board, is it not? So I left him a message.

You seem quite oversensitive with regard to anything that might possibly even remotely maybe could be seem like it might be contraversial. This post wasn't. In all likelyhood Vid will come here and say "Yeah, I think it's him. Yes, I'll probably flame him a bit" or he'll say "No, I'm sure it's not him, just someone using his account".... or something horribly dramatic and contraversial along those lines. :D

Seriously... relax. It's not as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. Nice of you to step in for Legacy, although I hope he's reading this and can maybe learn a little something about clicking that "closed" button, maybe ask someone what they mean if he's not sure before posting "slander" statements.

You two (EC & FB) should know if anyone should that I'm not one to pull any sort of shit like what you now seem to be accusing me of. When I say someone is a thief I have people and proof to back it or I don't say it at all.

But at the risk of repeating myself for a 4th time... it was a question only, meant for Vidvicious. Thus the title of the thread..."Vidvicious". I get the feeling he's sleeping though, I see he was up early. :D

Funbrunette
07-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Vendetta??

Where do you see any vendetta? I must not be typing in English or something.

I do check this board from time to time, the last time I posted here was just a month ago or so. I saw that vid had recently posted here so I stopped in to ask him a question meant only for him. I wasn't even aware I had him in ICQ it's been so long, and he was showing as offline,... and after all this IS a message board, is it not? So I left him a message.

You seem quite oversensitive with regard to anything that might possibly even remotely maybe could be seem like it might be contraversial. This post wasn't. In all likelyhood Vid will come here and say "Yeah, I think it's him. Yes, I'll probably flame him a bit" or he'll say "No, I'm sure it's not him, just someone using his account".... or something horribly dramatic and contraversial along those lines. :D

Seriously... relax. It's not as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. Nice of you to step in for Legacy, although I hope he's reading this and can maybe learn a little something about clicking that "closed" button, maybe ask someone what they mean if he's not sure before posting "slander" statements.

You two (EC & FB) should know if anyone should that I'm not one to pull any sort of shit like what you now seem to be accusing me of. When I say someone is a thief I have people and proof to back it or I don't say it at all.

But at the risk of repeating myself for a 4th time... it was a question only, meant for Vidvicious. Thus the title of the thread..."Vidvicious". I get the feeling he's sleeping though, I see he was up early. :D

EXACTLY my point if it's ONLY meant for Vid send him a PM or an email this is a PUBLIC board. I don't need to back Legacy he's a big boy and knows how to run a board (that's why he's a mod) you don't like how oversensitive I am? That's too bad I've been running this board for a long time and it's been fun and the members here are happy.

cdsmith
07-23-2007, 08:56 PM
Where have you been for 3 years?

edit: 5 years I mean...

I have no idea what you mean by that question.

I have posted here several times this year. Not a lot, but more than once.

If you're referring to something about Hungrythief Paul, I haven't seen nor heard a peep out of him in yeah, about 4 years or so.... Ever since he phoned me and promised he would make things right with his designers, assured me he would straighten up and fly right, and then proceeded to continue his scofflaw ways and later include me in his public trashings on certain boards until he finally couldn't take it and disappeared from view.

It's not that I haven't been around, it's that if he has then I've failed to notice.

That's all.

I'd love to post here more and have been meaning to do so, but I'm suddenly not feeling all that welcome.

Why not reopen that thread and see what Vid has to say? I'm sure it won't result in pandemonium and mayhem. I'm off to JBM now, where a thread like that wouldn't even get noticed. :scram:

Evil Chris
07-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Well all I am saying is that it took the hint of the re-appearance of someone you obviously don't like to come here, and specifically address Vid about it.

You don't like him? That's your deal. He's not posting here, so if you do have an issue and need to chat with Vid about it, then why not do it on IM? You know that Panky does not need to be pulled into any BS.

cdsmith
07-23-2007, 09:04 PM
EXACTLY my point if it's ONLY meant for Vid send him a PM or an email this is a PUBLIC board. I don't need to back Legacy he's a big boy and knows how to run a board (that's why he's a mod) you don't like how oversensitive I am? That's too bad I've been running this board for a long time and it's been fun and the members here are happy.

I've obviously caught you on an off day or something. Can't explain my position any better than I already have, so I'll take my leave. I still say you're reading too much into what I wrote, and frankly if I want to leave a message for an individual on any board and ask him or her a question or two I've always been welcome to do so on most other boards. I don't do it often mind you, and it's certainly not in line with most "what do you think of____?" or "Check out my new hairstyle" or "Harry Potter" threads... but it's a legitimate thread nonetheless. Maybe some newbs might actually gain some insight into some history and maybe get a heads-up to watch out for Paul and if not avoid doing business with him then at least to be on their guard. No harm in being on one's guard is there? Nevermind, I know that you know I'm right on that.

I bid you adeiu,

Enjoy your board.

cdsmith
07-23-2007, 09:06 PM
You know that Panky does not need to be pulled into any BS.

I have no issue with Panky, wasn't even aware she is still part of anything to do with this.

And it's not a case of me not liking Paul at all. The focus isn't on how I feel about him, the focus has always been about what he did to people. Period.

Slippery
07-23-2007, 09:13 PM
I have no issue with Panky, wasn't even aware she is still part of anything to do with this.

And it's not a case of me not liking Paul at all. The focus isn't on how I feel about him, the focus has always been about what he did to people. Period.

I thought you left to go to JBM :laughout:

Funbrunette
07-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Ok Xnations...There is obviously an issue. I'm torn here...I don't want drama of course, but I can only "censor" so much. I'll allow cdsmith to post and voice his opinion in a respectable fashion. I am one to believe in the freedom of speech. I don't know what transpired with hungryman and I don't want to get involved. After pondering on the matter I'm going to give everyone the opportunity to discuss this and hopefully we can all come to an agreement and let go of the past. Doesn't matter how hard I try I can't make everyone happy, but I do consider myself to be a fair person...

I'm always easy to reach via ICQ, Email and PM so don't be shy.

Funbrunette :heart:

* I strongly feel Panky should be left out of this, she is a respectable Mod and friend so unless she has something to do with this I'm going to hope she will be left out of this.

Cheers!

cdsmith
07-23-2007, 10:03 PM
Fair and sensible.

And might I add it was a pleasure talking to you on the phone and getting the misunderstanding ironed out.

And as an added bonus, I did not mention Panky at all in the thread in question, so I am compliant on that issue as well. :)

Cheers all.

thruma
07-24-2007, 02:41 AM
Fair and sensible.

And might I add it was a pleasure talking to you on the phone and getting the misunderstanding ironed out.

You're talking about her super sexy voice aren't you.

Funbrunette has a super sexy voice! :)

cdsmith
07-24-2007, 08:32 AM
You're talking about her super sexy voice aren't you.

Funbrunette has a super sexy voice! :)

I'm still waiting for my raging hardon to go down. :heart:

But yes... very sexy voice.

Quagmire
07-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Thats one thing I love about FB. If there is a misunderstanding online she won't hesitate to get on the phone with you.

Thats how I ended up building a decent working relationship with her myself. Started with some BS drama and ended with a friendship and solid business contact.

I :heart: FB
http://www.mixxer.com/download/personal/21949f5329309aadbb4568eea495df30.jpg/21949f5329309aadbb4568eea495df30.jpg

TheLegacy
07-24-2007, 09:27 AM
I did re-read the thread that CD had started and although I can see FB point, it has been re-opened. The purpose and reason why people enjoy this board is that we do not carry much less tolerate in increase in negativity as you may find on other boards.

I read the thread and immediately mis-interpreted it as such and have apologized to CD on ICQ. As stated to him, I am not perfect - in saying that I also must follow my own rules and rather than slander or fight back trying to cover up a mistake I will admit it.

Lets keep this board fun and enjoyable yet for the most part - educational and benefiting anyone who wishes to learn and succeed in this industry.

Thanks to everyone who supports this board and the atmosphere that separates us from what is found elsewhere.

Vid Vicious
07-24-2007, 10:27 AM
CD . THis isn't the place to bring this .. Every one here knows how I feel about that low life .. He is content to periodicly post here .. and usualy only stupid joke threads. For the record IN 4 years he still hasn't apologised or made any attempt at redeeming himslef ... so yes I wil flame him when ever his name cums up. If I hear one more person say, Leave it alone or asks me to move past it .. I will lose it. He used me and my kindness this I will never forget.
Now lets please drop the subject because all this does is bring attention to him. I can already see him in his Basement laughing and enjoying the attention ... so please lets drop it and keep it on GFY were Flaming losers is appreciated.

cdsmith
07-24-2007, 10:33 AM
You weren't on ICQ last night, and as I pointed out earlier this IS a message board.

Keyword: message. I left you one. That's it, that's all. I know full well how boards work, having been around them since last century.

I may have included more than I should have in that post but the central purpose of it was that one question... do you think it's him? You've now answered it, so no need to keep on asking for me to "drop it"

As far as I'm concerned it was dropped once FB and I got it straight last night.

Done and done.

TheLegacy
07-24-2007, 11:12 AM
CD I can't remember if you are going to internext?

I'll look for you there

Cyndalie
07-24-2007, 01:10 PM
CD you gotta admit, that first post was really confusing :)

cdsmith
07-24-2007, 04:32 PM
CD you gotta admit, that first post was really confusing :)

Not to the person I was posting to. :D

Vid Vicious
07-24-2007, 05:31 PM
You weren't on ICQ last night, and as I pointed out earlier this IS a message board.

Keyword: message. I left you one. That's it, that's all. I know full well how boards work, having been around them since last century.

I may have included more than I should have in that post but the central purpose of it was that one question... do you think it's him? You've now answered it, so no need to keep on asking for me to "drop it"

As far as I'm concerned it was dropped once FB and I got it straight last night.

Done and done.

No worries mate .. I hope this hasn't deterde you of posting here ... It's actually a nice little community here. Hope to see ya again.