PDA

View Full Version : message to vid vicious.

vlad
07-24-2007, 07:16 PM
dear vid you come highly recommended.ive always liked canadains there good people.i need help because theres only so far i can go on my own with this business.i have the money for the hardware,software,makeup,lingerie,pumps,cameras,li ghting,hi-def video and i can also import actresses from europe and across america.this has been my dream for the past 10 years.to me its not about the lust or greed but for the love of women and a passion to create a work of art.i need someone in las vegas now but soon ill be relocating to miami or LA then onto europe and south america on a sex tour.im computer illiterate i dont even know how to down load a pic.but i have heart and passion for this biz its my oxygen and id be willing to give my life for it.i seen your pic you look like a crazy mother fucker and proud of it.i need someone who shares my passion and is willing to give their best with me in this biz.a percentage of the live streaming to as well as all pics you take and video you shoot.i need somebody with european manners that wants to work in a relaxed work place with no pressure and surround my self with old school layed back people.if your interested contact me at manowarmodels@yahoo.com or just call me man my number is 1-702-824-8440.if not you could you recommend anybody.

Casa Nova
07-24-2007, 07:19 PM
You could've Pmed him man, or added him to icq.

regardless Goodluck Finding someone.

TheLegacy
07-24-2007, 10:40 PM
nothing personal - but you are going to have to have a shitload of money (we're talking over 200k) just to make Vid sniff at considering joining you on this venture. Love of beautiful women is nice - but I suggest you learn computer skills first, THEN take lessons on camera and lighting along with set design THEN forget something called a 'sex tour' and start taking some low level shots of girls. Start getting a name for yourself and build your own mark on society rather than attempt starting at the top.

Cyndalie
07-25-2007, 10:59 AM
I can't even get vid to answer my emails :(

TheLegacy
07-25-2007, 11:38 AM

He respects me too much and knows your my woman LOL :scram:

Vid Vicious
07-25-2007, 02:49 PM
send me an email viciousphoto@gmail.com

Go into detail about what you want to do ... and how much $$$ you are ready to invest ...

thanks

Vid Vicious
07-25-2007, 02:50 PM

I'll get to the email in the next few days .. I've been busy with a mainstream project .. a Dating show. Script blocking, budget and treatment.

vlad
07-26-2007, 04:20 PM
i have the money for cameras,a hi def,lingerie,toys,hardware,software,makeup,pumps,a nd i can bring girls in from all over the country and the world on a live in basis.im not a big budget man never have been.if thats what you need to make you join forces i wish i had what it took to give but i dont.sorry brother.what would it take for you to join forces with me and put this togeather.if what you want is some kind of partnership lets talk.for the most part im only interested in making movies.your advice would be appreciated.but i need someone asap who is willing to do this and never look back.all or nothing.

Mister E
07-26-2007, 04:31 PM
He respects me too much and knows your my woman LOL :scram:

Rob, don't know what's got into you lately but that was funny!

Vid Vicious
07-26-2007, 04:54 PM
i have the money for cameras,a hi def,lingerie,toys,hardware,software,makeup,pumps,a nd i can bring girls in from all over the country and the world on a live in basis.im not a big budget man never have been.if thats what you need to make you join forces i wish i had what it took to give but i dont.sorry brother.what would it take for you to join forces with me and put this togeather.if what you want is some kind of partnership lets talk.for the most part im only interested in making movies.your advice would be appreciated.but i need someone asap who is willing to do this and never look back.all or nothing.

I sent you an email .. Should be a good place to start.