PDA

View Full Version : What was an expensive bad time for you?

Mister E
08-01-2007, 02:23 PM
So, I love the Beasties. Since the backed up Elvis Costello on SNL they were among my faves.

The new album is instrumental. My boss (the infamous George Guerilla) threw his copy away he was so pissed.

What I have heard is cool but all B side sounding. Not worth the coin or the time!

So here's the question:

What was an expensive bad time for you?

I don't care if its animal. mineral or vegetable.

Virgule3
08-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Glue... Yeah, that was expensive for nothing...

I have this awesome brick to decorate one of the walls in my new bedroom so I bought POWER GRAB glue. wow! iT WORKS GREAT, BUT i CAN ONLY STICK 20 bricks with one tube and I have 96 bricks so... I go to buy another couple tubes but I don't drive all the way to Rona, I decide to go to the little local hardware store.

Of course, they don't have POWER GRAB si I ask the guy and he says: Buy this brand, it's great... So I buy 4 tubes, get home, open one and start putting my bricks up... But the glue takes FOREVER to take! I hold the couple bricks for 12 minutes and they still slide down!

I return to the store, explain my problem. The guy finally understood what I was doing (I explained the same way as before but oh well...) Then he sells me another brand...

I get home, open a tube, same story, the glue takes forever to take...

Sigh...

So, I decide to go to Rona which is 25 minutes from my home and the guy there saw me get POWER GRAB and told me that the NO MORE NAILS glue is as good but half the price... Ok... I get two tubes.

Guess what? SAME STUPID THING AGAIN!!!

So this morning, I went and bought POWER GRAB and I was going to get it no matter what!!!

I'll show you a picture of my wall when I'm done... It will be great, but I wasted time and money on the stupid glue!!!

Sophie.

TheLegacy
08-01-2007, 03:48 PM
Maybe I am misunderstanding this thread - I was about to say "taking the ex and her new boyfriend out for dinner to sign the divorce papers"

sassygirl
08-01-2007, 04:08 PM
ipod...i bought it in the U.S and I had to pay the shipping costs, custom tax and all that shit for the 30Gig hehehe

zand_stein
08-02-2007, 03:41 AM
I bought phone but
Its not really working well

Terrence
08-02-2007, 08:06 AM
I proposed to a girl I had been living with for 3 years She took the expensive ring said yes.

Then she broke off the engagent a week l8tr and I never saw the ring again.

I was a very expence ring and my heart healed but that was a lot of money. That's my story

Terrence