PDA

View Full Version : Prove ME wrong about Chris

Ronaldo
08-03-2007, 03:51 PM
I don't think Chris has ever, without excuse, justification or miscommunication, flat out admitted that he's wrong. If he has, post the thread and I'll admit I'm wrong.

Admitting your mistakes and acknowledging when you're wrong is actually a sign of strength Chris, not weakness.

Evil Chris
08-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Someone help me out here... :)

Terrence
08-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Let me get my popcorn :xpopcorn:

Terrence

Ronaldo
08-04-2007, 03:03 AM
Someone help me out here... :)
Best of luck.

zand_stein
08-04-2007, 09:06 AM
Best of luck.

Yah!!!!!!Best of luck to you Chris.....

Slippery
08-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Maybe he hasn't made any mistakes? LOL

Ronaldo
08-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Hmm. 3 days and nothing proving me wrong yet. I can't say I'm surprised.

sassygirl
08-06-2007, 07:21 PM
well if he wants to keep it in himself....

Vid Vicious
08-07-2007, 12:29 PM
umm Actually I remember a Few times back in our WIld Rose Days .. ..

Scratch that ..

Janell
08-07-2007, 12:41 PM
One should never admit to something they are not guilty of. Perhaps Chris is just never wrong..... Ronaldo not everyone makes choices like you... LOL

Rocco what have you been up to lately? You never have phone sex with me anymore what gives?

Quagmire
08-07-2007, 02:29 PM
He's a Leaf's fan. It doesn't get much more wrong than that. ;)

qwebecexpo
08-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Hmm. 3 days and nothing proving me wrong yet. I can't say I'm surprised.

Gee ... :viking: :confused: :viking: :confused: :viking:

TheEnforcer
08-08-2007, 04:03 PM
Why should anyone help you prove or disprove something about Chris? All I care about is if when I do business with Chris that it goes as planned so we can both be happy to do more in the future. It has so we will. Anyone else's issue with him is their issue, not mine.

Visualad
08-08-2007, 05:32 PM
What is this about?

Ronaldo
08-08-2007, 06:45 PM
What is this about?

I've known Chris for years and despite his lack of hockey knowledge and his incessant cheering for such a terrible team, I like the guy. Not as much as my wife does, but I still like him. But I can't recall over all that time, him EVER acknowledging me as being correct when HE was totally wrong. So I was curious to see if it was only me or he just has a problem admitting when he's wrong.

Ronaldo
08-08-2007, 06:47 PM
One should never admit to something they are not guilty of. Perhaps Chris is just never wrong..... Ronaldo not everyone makes choices like you... LOL

Rocco what have you been up to lately? You never have phone sex with me anymore what gives?

Hey crazy lady. You have my number. Give me a call anytime. We can roleplay Chris and FB for a change.

Visualad
08-08-2007, 06:52 PM
I've known Chris for years and despite his lack of hockey knowledge and his incessant cheering for such a terrible team, I like the guy. Not as much as my wife does, but I still like him. But I can't recall over all that time, him EVER acknowledging me as being correct when HE was totally wrong. So I was curious to see if it was only me or he just has a problem admitting when he's wrong.

so fill us all in on what you were right about and he wrong..

Ronaldo
08-08-2007, 06:59 PM
so fill us all in on what you were right about and he wrong..
http://www.xnations.com/showpost.php?p=128989&postcount=6

http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=18898

Evil Chris
08-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Well Ron, the only thing that springs to mind is how you predicted that Anaheim would have a strong hockey team last year.
But then again, Sports Illustrated predicted the exact same thing in October of 2006. Do you read SI? ;)

Janell
08-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Hey crazy lady. You have my number. Give me a call anytime. We can roleplay Chris and FB for a change.
Okay but I get to be the girl this time. You always want to be the girl.

Ronaldo
08-08-2007, 07:30 PM
Well Ron, the only thing that springs to mind is how you predicted that Anaheim would have a strong hockey team last year.
But then again, Sports Illustrated predicted the exact same thing in October of 2006. Do you read SI? ;)

To be honest, I don't recall predicting that at all. I may have, but if I did, it was kind of a no-brainer after they picked up Pronger anyways. I wouldn't take much credit for that one.

My predictions in THIS thread years ago were bang on though about both Anaheim and Sergei Federov. Predicting Anaheim failing wasn't hard but how quick and fast Federov fell RIGHT after signing a huge contract? Yeah, I'll take credit for that one.

http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=5051&highlight=federov

http://www.xnations.com/showpost.php?p=43363&postcount=27

http://www.xnations.com/showpost.php?p=49643&postcount=32

You know, you COULD increase your hockey knowledge Chris. Just start watching it instead of watching whatever it is that team out of Toronto plays.

No, I don't read SI btw. Anything I want to read about I can find online.

Visualad
08-08-2007, 08:01 PM
well.. once I told Chris that I FB told me her tits where further away from her body, than chris cock was from his.

and to this day , he has still not acknowledged that what FB said was true.

Sparxxx_Cash
08-10-2007, 12:44 AM
I know hes wrong for not promoting my program more :laughout:

Funbrunette
08-10-2007, 07:56 AM
well.. once I told Chris that I FB told me her tits where further away from her body, than chris cock was from his.

and to this day , he has still not acknowledged that what FB said was true.

ROFL!!!!! :laughout: Babe you kill me!!!!