PDA

View Full Version : Saw IV "Give Til It Hurts" Blood Drive

Quagmire
08-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Lionsgate and the American Red Cross today announced a formal partnership for the Fourth Annual Saw "Give Til It Hurts" blood drive benefiting the Red Cross.

The blood drive will coincide with the Halloween premiere of the latest title in Lionsgate and Twisted Pictures' "Saw" franchise, Saw IV, which opens nationwide on October 26, 2007.

The Saw "Give Til It Hurts" blood drive has become a key element of the "Saw" franchise, as much a part of the horror hit's annual rituals as its Halloween premiere date. Since the first SAW blood drive in 2004, "Saw" filmgoers have donated nearly 38,000 pints of blood to help save as many as 112,500 lives.

Collection totals have doubled year after year: during the 2004 inaugural drive, 4,200 pints were collected, in 2005, 10,000 pints were collected, and in 2006, 23,493 pints were collected, resulting in tens of thousands of lifesaving blood transfusions.

The "Saw IV" blood drive will begin approximately two months before the film's premiere and will continue through the first week of its release. Lionsgate and the American Red Cross will host blood drives on college campuses and other locations across the country, tapping into the desire among young people to give back in a tangible way.

Don't click this stupid thing because of the irritating popups. I cut and pasted the whole story.
Original - http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/08/07/give_blood_at_the_saw_iv_blood_drive

Quagmire
08-07-2007, 03:19 PM
Jesus, don't click that link. Who'da thunk that Foxnews was such a spyware fan.

Evil Chris
08-07-2007, 03:49 PM
What a great idea combining a blood drive with such a bloody string of movies such as SAW.
I'm surprised that SAW 4 is coming out so fast. It seems FB and I only recently went to see the 3rd one. We're going to have to have a SAWfest party and watch them all.

zand_stein
08-08-2007, 04:20 AM
Its such a great idea for combining a blood drive with a bloody string of movies....
its just like the movie SAW.....
its a very good work.....lol

ScreaM
08-08-2007, 06:38 AM
Its such a great idea for combining a blood drive with a bloody string of movies....
its just like the movie SAW.....
its a very good work.....lol
Again - are you a copy/paste postbot?

Quagmire
08-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Again - are you a copy/paste postbot?

He's got more posts than you and been here less than a month. I'd be worried about losing your whoring reputation. ;)