PDA

View Full Version : Do you read your horoscope?

Cyndalie
08-13-2007, 10:28 AM
Do you read your horoscope or believe in astrology?

Me if I see it I'll read it, but I've found they pretty much state the vaguely obvious. personality profiles of signs are kinda interesting to me though.

Evil Chris
08-13-2007, 10:42 AM
I don't read my horoscope. I think it's mostly there for entertainment purposes only but hey ya never know.

I once got my palm read when I was about 19 or 20. I thought that was kinda interesting.

Panky
08-13-2007, 12:13 PM
I looked at mine yesterday just for the hell of it. Something was posted on another board about the signs and it was one of those humorous things. So, I thought I'd go read what my daily horoscope said from some "psychic" I found on Google.

I like to read the details of the signs though. It's interesting what some of them say about the sign. I know some of things mentioned about my sign are dead on to my personality and outlook on things.

I'm definitely not one of those people who bases their day to day activities and life around the charts. It's interesting, but I just can't take it that seriously.

ScreaM
08-13-2007, 12:46 PM
I have read mine and no I don't believe in Astrology. I used to 2 years ago though.

SilvercashJeanette
08-13-2007, 03:54 PM
I read mine when I can...but usually don't put too much emphasis on it. It's just really fun and interesting to me.
Oh and the personality profiles I find are usually very accurate. I get a big kick outta stuff like that :)

ScreaM
08-13-2007, 04:25 PM
I read mine when I can...but usually don't put too much emphasis on it. It's just really fun and interesting to me.
Oh and the personality profiles I find are usually very accurate. I get a big kick outta stuff like that :)
lol there was a time when i would actually read all that stuff with great interest.

Janell
08-13-2007, 06:15 PM
We were at a chinese place and we were laughing at our symbols. One of the ladies later went online and looked up the more in depth descriptions and I must say I was amazed at how my symbol described me. I'm not exactly buying into the whole theory but there were many similarities.

Funbrunette
08-13-2007, 06:19 PM
Not as much as I use to...I was once a fanatic now I read it for fun! :)

sassygirl
08-14-2007, 05:31 AM
i dont really believe in horoscopes and stuff but its fun to read them sometimes...

zand_stein
08-14-2007, 05:57 AM
Yah everyday....
and theres nothing wrong if I believe in astrology....
infact most of my horoscope are really true

Slippery
08-14-2007, 09:25 AM
I read mine

Cyndalie
08-14-2007, 10:28 AM
I have read mine and no I don't believe in Astrology. I used to 2 years ago though.

Why'd you stop?

Mister E
08-14-2007, 11:33 AM
I read mine as a reference to my ongoing study of Kabbalah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah). The Zodiac is a key component in Tarot as well. It is difficult however to glean any insight by simply reading syndicated horoscopes. These tools are best utilzied when applied more as a meditation.

ScreaM
08-14-2007, 04:34 PM
Why'd you stop?

Because mine said that I'll be a millionaire by the time I'm 24. lol

born2blog
08-15-2007, 08:50 PM
I don't bother reading my horoscope anymore, I use to religiously when I was younger though but just don't see the point in it anymore.