PDA

View Full Version : ----->Zand Stein please step inside.

Funbrunette
08-17-2007, 07:31 AM
Hello Zand...

I've REALLY been enjoying your posts, but I realized I know nothing about you...Care to tell us more about yourself and what you do!

Thanks!

FB :heart:

Cyndalie
08-17-2007, 09:21 AM
What's a bot to say? lol

I have my suspicions.. I'm not sure what zand_stein is. Either simply has poor English skills or a part time auto responder. I'd like to know more too. I've asked him/her what they do for BDC but no response.

Evil Chris
08-17-2007, 09:33 AM
Inquiring minds need to know! ;)

Funbrunette
08-17-2007, 10:10 AM
What's a bot to say? lol

I have my suspicions.. I'm not sure what zand_stein is. Either simply has poor English skills or a part time auto responder. I'd like to know more too. I've asked him/her what they do for BDC but no response.

ROFL!!!!! And I was trying to be stealth...! Cyn, you just made my day I can't stop laughing! :laughout: :laughout: :laughout:

Cyndalie
08-17-2007, 10:15 AM
Well supposively it is a She. It is generating about 1200 posts a week across the boards, if not more. and She ends everything with .... AS IF there is more to say to the profound statements that are made.

hehehe, well entertaining at least

Panky
08-17-2007, 10:21 AM
I know that someone on another board was building a new type of bot. I tried the "Alice" trick, but it didn't work. I've seen a few half decent replies so I was wondering if it is possible to log in one time as a human and another time, let the bot run?

I mean no offence if it is an actual human logging in. I know English is not a native language for some and some people just have a slightly different way of interacting with others, but I do have to admit that something really seems 'off'.

Cyndalie
08-17-2007, 10:31 AM
Yes, it's very possible

Mister E
08-17-2007, 11:39 AM
I agree, nice job, meaning to try that, will have to get around to that, good luck with that Casa

hehe

Mister E is a punk

Quagmire
08-17-2007, 02:56 PM
congrats to the winners?

Mister E
08-17-2007, 03:02 PM
we live in a world of funny little sea monkeys who dance naked while cursing the devil's red headed step child

I too am a bot, bot and paid for with milk money stolen from lactating gerbils

zand_stein
08-18-2007, 05:43 AM
Hello Zand...

I've REALLY been enjoying your posts, but I realized I know nothing about you...Care to tell us more about yourself and what you do!

Thanks!

FB :heart:
Thanks......
what do you want to know about me.......
anyway Im 22 yrs old
and im here at california.....
im half mexican and half american......

Stephane76
08-18-2007, 11:18 AM
"and what you do!"

born2blog
08-19-2007, 12:38 AM
I tried the "Alice" trick, but it didn't work.

What is the "Alice" trick Panky?

Elite Profit
08-19-2007, 04:43 AM
she/he spam sig of buckdoorcash all over the net and i think receive money for this f*cking job per post.

zand_stein
08-19-2007, 05:30 AM
she/he spam sig of buckdoorcash all over the net and i think receive money for this f*cking job per post.
Im not spamming the backdoor cash sig........
Yah i post and I post because I want not because of money........
I help my friend with this,.......
your like other that tell that im spammer but im not and I know in my self that im NOT SPAMMER......
but thanks for your time in posting at this thread.....
all post here is well appreciated....

cdsmith
08-19-2007, 09:52 AM
More questions please --

1. Why do you end every sentence with ....... ?

2. Other than helping your friends by not spamming the backdoor cash sig, WHAT :: DO :: YOU :: DO?

I eagerly await your response.

Funbrunette
08-19-2007, 11:02 AM
More questions please --

2. Other than helping your friends by not spamming the backdoor cash sig, WHAT :: DO :: YOU :: DO?

Me too.........

Panky
08-19-2007, 11:36 AM
What is the "Alice" trick Panky?

Alice is the name of a popular bot. Whenever the name Alice appeared in a post, the bot would reply with one of a few canned responses. Once you got the bots attention, you could train it. When you figured out the pattern, you could teach it all kinds of new replies. It used to run on a webmaster board that is no longer around and a few of us used to play with the bot. :nuts:

I'm sure there is a whole slew of new bots, but it was worth a shot to see if Alice was making an appearance.

Panky
08-19-2007, 11:54 AM
Im not spamming the backdoor cash sig........
Yah i post and I post because I want not because of money........
I help my friend with this,.......
your like other that tell that im spammer but im not and I know in my self that im NOT SPAMMER......
but thanks for your time in posting at this thread.....
all post here is well appreciated....

You're really not doing your friend, yourself, or BackDoor Cash any favors. You've been banned on multiple industry boards and suspected of being a bot or sig whore on a few others. Another board has disabled your sig. You really aren't off to a good start here.

What is it exactly that you do? Are you a webmaster? Do have any adult sites? Do you provide services to adult webmasters? Are you a cam girl, phone sex operator, a model, ... ? Are you new to the industry and trying to learn how things work? Do you have anything to do with this industry other than posting on the boards and carrying a sig?

It's okay if you are new and are just trying to learn and find your way around the industry. It's just that the way you reply to people and the comments you make, it does make one wonder if you are human or not. If you would give us some kind of insight as to who you are and what you do, people wouldn't be so skeptical. Some of us might even be willing to help you learn or potentially do business with you. However, people won't if they think you are a bot or sig whore.

Funbrunette
08-19-2007, 12:16 PM
You're really not doing your friend, yourself, or BackDoor Cash any favors. You've been banned on multiple industry boards and suspected of being a bot or sig whore on a few others. Another board has disabled your sig. You really aren't off to a good start here.

What is it exactly that you do? Are you a webmaster? Do have any adult sites? Do you provide services to adult webmasters? Are you a cam girl, phone sex operator, a model, ... ? Are you new to the industry and trying to learn how things work? Do you have anything to do with this industry other than posting on the boards and carrying a sig?

It's okay if you are new and are just trying to learn and find your way around the industry. It's just that the way you reply to people and the comments you make, it does make one wonder if you are human or not. If you would give us some kind of insight as to who you are and what you do, people wouldn't be so skeptical. Some of us might even be willing to help you learn or potentially do business with you. However, people won't if they think you are a bot or sig whore.

Very well said Panky! :worthy:

ScreaM
08-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Says the person who bumps old threads just to spam his program, lmao.

Quagmire
08-19-2007, 07:05 PM
He's a year and a half behind me on registration but just a few posts behind me for total posts.

You know what they say. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

cdsmith
08-20-2007, 08:16 AM
Were'd he go?

Yo Zand_Stain, you're never going to get a better deal for treatment than on this thread on this board. I see several other boards have banned him and run him off, a few others are calling for a lynching. MFM over on JBM seems to have a soft spot for him, but others are putting him on ignore.

Zand, buddy... this is it. The only board I can see where you're getting the courtesy of people actually trying to get to know you.

My advice: take advantage of it.

Cyndalie
08-20-2007, 11:32 AM
You know what they say. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
... what? :confused:

ScreaM
08-20-2007, 05:58 PM
LOL looks what they put in Zand's sig on another board :

I AM A FUCKING MORON AND NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIRED TO BE A POST WHORE, BECAUSE I SUCK. I DON'T COME CLOSE TO READING THREADS, MY RESPONSES SHOW IM RETARDED AND I HONESTLY HAVE NO CLUE. BUT PLEASE LOVE ME FOR THE RAGING STUPID FUCK THAT I AM. THANK YOU.

zand_stein
08-21-2007, 03:28 AM
More questions please --

on your first question why im ending all my sentence with .........
because thats my identity for my self and for me its means that theres a lot to follow after this I know that its something weird answer but its really true....
and 2 I used to discover other new delicious dishes......
I really love to cook......

zand_stein
08-21-2007, 03:32 AM

Thanks panky I really appreciated your post and Yah Im new with this industry and really trying to get connect with this kind of business too....
thanks for offering some assistance.....

Casa Nova
08-21-2007, 04:02 AM
hey zand you got icq?

Sarah_MaxCash
08-21-2007, 07:24 AM
The formatting of the posts makes me think a bit, I admit.

Cyndalie
08-21-2007, 10:39 AM
on your first question why im ending all my sentence with .........
because thats my identity for my self and for me its means that theres a lot to follow after this I know that its something weird answer but its really true....
and 2 I used to discover other new delicious dishes......
I really love to cook......

So you cook for BackDoorCash? :geez:

cdsmith
08-21-2007, 12:17 PM
I don't think he and I are speaking the same lingo.

rogue
08-21-2007, 12:38 PM
LOL, this must be the only AWM forum that Zand Stein hasn't been banned from :D

Funbrunette
08-21-2007, 01:06 PM
LOL, this must be the only AWM forum that Zand Stein hasn't been banned from :D

I think I'm getting too soft with age! :laughout:

Quagmire
08-21-2007, 03:46 PM
I think I'm getting too soft with age! :laughout:

I like your soft bits. They're hawt :heart:

Terrence
08-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Why his he/she/it not banned yet? Has anyone ever been banned here at Xnations?

Terrence

zand_stein
08-22-2007, 12:49 AM
No, after my day at the backdoor I used to go to school for culinary arts...
I enjoyed it both posting here and cooking......
its not connected, one for answering the issue and the other is searching for new dishes to cook....
but one thing I sure of that either in school and at this board I really learned a lot of things and Im happy whatever I do.....

ScreaM
08-22-2007, 04:30 AM
zand_stein
What do you do in this biz?

What have you learned so far?

zand_stein
08-22-2007, 04:45 AM
zand_stein
What do you do in this biz?

What have you learned so far?
A lot of things that I think you didn't learn....
I learn to give importance to all people that giving emphasize with me
give respect with all the comments here weather its good or bad
and most of all ..
all criticism here I take it as a constructive criticism

Funbrunette
08-22-2007, 06:51 AM
and most of all ..

Well Zand I think it's fair to say we more than gave you a chance. Your posts don't make sense. It's obvious to me you're lost and need help finding your way home. Being the nice person I am, I'm going to assist you!

Later!

:evil:

JaceXXX
08-22-2007, 08:27 AM
lol, this dude is infamous these days

Quagmire
08-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Get rid of one and you get a fresh one in its place. Check out sharrychrist's post here - http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=19094

ScreaM
08-22-2007, 02:49 PM
and most of all ..
Umm, let me rephrase my question so you understand it better :

What did you learn in this business? What do you know about webmastering?

Funbrunette
08-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Umm, let me rephrase my question so you understand it better :

What did you learn in this business? What do you know about webmastering?

Don't expect any replies hun....I have a feeling Zand won't be back! :laughout: