PDA

View Full Version : PussyCash presents it's 3rd annual NFL PICKEM POOL --- "Double your winnings"

cdsmith
08-17-2007, 12:42 PM
http://members.shaw.ca/graphx/pics/001nfl_pool_logo07.jpg

Here it is, the long-awaited much anticipated grand opening of the 2007 (3rd annual!)
PussyCash NFL Pickem Pool

To sign up for the pool:

1. Go to www.poolhost.com (Existing pool members just log in and click "my pools")
2. Click Login (or Register if this is your first time playing)
3. Mouseover User Tools (in the left menu) and click "Join a private pool", then click on the "Pro Pickem" icon
4. Pool's login name = PCash07
5. Pool's Password = ImLive

That's it, once you do that you are in. Like last year this is a "confidence pool", which means that when you make your weekly picks you will be asked to weight your confidence in each pick (1-14 or 1-16 depending on the week), the higher the number you assign to a pick the more confidence you have in that pick.

The season opener (game 1) begins on Thursday Sept. 6th. Players have right up until the start of the first game each week to make their picks.

****NOTE**** You DO NOT NEED any NFL experience in order to play. Anyone, and I do mean ANYONE can win! NFL games are notoriously fickle events, and even the most seasoned pickers and gamblers have been burned by a last second field goal or "hail Mary" play. There have been people who made random picks in past years who have won prizes. However, you DO need to be a PussyCash (http://PussyCash.com/wmaster.asp?WID=420916566&gotopage=default.asp) affiliate in order to claim prizes, since any cash prizes won will be credited to the winner's PussyCash account.

Weekly Updates: Keep an eye on the news section of the poolhost login page for information about game scheduling, pool pick deadlines, etc. Remember to set your preferences to be able to receive email from the pool administrator so you get advance notices and updates.

Prizes:

This year up to over $5000 in total prizes!

Weekly -- The top weekly winner throughout the 17 week NFL regular season will receive $100 cash, but here's the kicker --- PussyCash will DOUBLE YOUR WINNINGS to $200 if you've sent at least 1 signup to ImLive.com in the previous 30 days*.

New affiliates -- for brand new affiliates that win during the regular season you have 30 days from the time you win to make 1 signup to ImLive.com and you too will get your winnings doubled.

Grand Prize -- The GRAND PRIZE to the overall winner (after the playoffs and superbowl) wins the following:

- An iPhone
- $750 USD cash (as in Pussy Cash!)

2nd PLACE over all

- $300 in cash

3rd PLACE over all

- $100 cash.

Lastly, if you're not yet signed up as an affiliate to PussyCash (http://PussyCash.com/wmaster.asp?WID=420916566&gotopage=default.asp), there's no time like the present. Get in, and get in the game and get set to have over 20 weeks of fun in the football pool and also be eligible for all of the other great PussyCash (http://PussyCash.com/wmaster.asp?WID=420916566&gotopage=default.asp) promotions and moneymaking opportunities that only PussyCash (http://PussyCash.com/wmaster.asp?WID=420916566&gotopage=default.asp) affiliates enjoy.

Are you ready for some footballllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :ban4:

Funbrunette
08-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Good luck everyone! :)

cdsmith
08-17-2007, 12:58 PM
Thanks FB.

zand_stein
08-18-2007, 05:33 AM
Thanks for sharing that.....
and good luck for that

Evil Chris
08-18-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm in! I love these pools.

I logged into the same account at poolhost that I have always had and I see that the pool is still in "my pools" so all is good.

Good luck everyone... you'll need it to stay ahead of meeeee. ;)

cdsmith
08-19-2007, 01:54 AM
Yeah I preserved all players from last year this time, and just upgraded the pool for 07.

so only new players will need to log into the pool. Everyone else will already have it in their "My pools"

Cold_ice
08-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Always up for football. Go Raiders.

sin2oh
08-28-2007, 11:17 AM
this will be like shooting fish in a barrel...

Evil Chris
08-28-2007, 11:54 AM
this will be like shooting fish in a barrel...haha... o rly?? :laughout:

sin2oh
08-28-2007, 12:14 PM
Oh, wait. They don't call me that actually. And probably a good thing since that has an entirely different connotation in this industry! That, and I am not a fat, racist, bigot.
Looking forward to this, though. Anyone into Fantasy Football? My boys let my league die. Don't want anything crazy, something like a Yahoo FF.

Slippery
08-28-2007, 03:24 PM
Is it possible to win even if I don't know anything about football?

sin2oh
08-28-2007, 03:25 PM
It's probably better that you don't know anything about football.

cdsmith
08-30-2007, 08:04 PM
UPDATE:

Just over 150 webmasters registered so far, this is going to be a fun pool. There's room for more though.

1 week to go until week 1 kickoff.

Picks for week 1 should be available by Tuesday of next week (Sept. 4th)

cdsmith
08-30-2007, 08:06 PM
Is it possible to win even if I don't know anything about football?

Yes. I tried to make that clear in the *NOTE* section of the post...

****NOTE**** You DO NOT NEED any NFL experience in order to play. Anyone, and I do mean ANYONE can win! NFL games are notoriously fickle events, and even the most seasoned pickers and gamblers have been burned by a last second field goal or "hail Mary" play. There have been people who made random picks in past years who have won prizes.

Evil Chris
09-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Get joined up for this!!

cdsmith
09-05-2007, 10:34 AM
UPDATE & REMINDED:

Picks are ready to be made for week 1.

HERE WE GO

You have until the start of the first game to make your picks for week 1, and that game starts ThURSDAY NIGHT this week.

Get your picks in now! (and good luck to all)