PDA

View Full Version : What's happening to Jenna Jameson?

Funbrunette
08-17-2007, 12:56 PM
She's always been a favorite of mine, but she's too emiciated. :confused: I wish her all the best...This look does nothing for me, but make me feel sorry for her.

When are people going to stop obsessing with their weight? As far as I'm concerned curves at the right places are sexy!

Visualad
08-17-2007, 01:44 PM
if she is happy.. then all is well.

I understand why alot of ppl seem to "worry" about her, but in the end - its not what others think about her, it is what she thinks about herself.

If shes happy - everything is cool.

But yeah, I myself liked the "old Jenna" more.

Quagmire
08-17-2007, 02:53 PM
if she is happy.. then all is well.

I understand why alot of ppl seem to "worry" about her, but in the end - its not what others think about her, it is what she thinks about herself.

If shes happy - everything is cool.

But yeah, I myself liked the "old Jenna" more.

A lot of crack addicts are happy with their addiction and keep feeding it. Same goes with many other types of addictions.

If she's binging and purging, I don't think her being "happy" is good enough. Someone needs to step in for the sake of her health.

Visualad
08-17-2007, 03:19 PM
A lot of crack addicts are happy with their addiction and keep feeding it. Same goes with many other types of addictions.

If she's binging and purging, I don't think her being "happy" is good enough. Someone needs to step in for the sake of her health.

I agree with what you say in your post. However I dont know if she does drugs or not. Or if she has any other addictions. Cant comment on that at all.

What I meant was that its hard for an "outsider", like myself - to know whats going on.

I have female friends aswell as male friends that are VERY "thin" or slim. Some ppl just do not have alot of body mass or body fat. Ofcourse Ive seen how Jenna looked in the past, so I doubt her current look is related to her genetics.

Up until 23-24 I myself was very thin built - although muscular for my weight. People told me to "eat more" to gain weight - and some even thought I was sick. I was not sick - I was healthier than most I knew and I had more energy than anyone else, even though I was training 5 times per week and working more than most..

Back to my original post - what I tried to say is that its hard for an outsider to know why someone drops weight or changes the way they look - and if that weight loss is healthy or not, the overall health of the person, etc..

;-)

Rochard
08-17-2007, 03:35 PM
She looks like a god damn crack whore...

painful
08-17-2007, 10:25 PM
I think she looks like that mostly because she's JUMPING!!! I'm sure she is a lot thinner than before, but definitely not as bad as a crack whore, see -->

zand_stein
08-18-2007, 05:36 AM
I think she look find.....
she's sexy and pretty too......