PDA

View Full Version : Telemarketers

Casa Nova
08-18-2007, 07:14 PM
When are they gonna learn that "No thank you, I'm not interested" means they should hang up the phone and stop bugging me!!

this guy wouldnt shutup for 10 minutes & when I just hung up he called back!:viking:

Funbrunette
08-18-2007, 07:32 PM
I usually make a really funny voice and mess with them...lol They end up asking to speak to my parents to which I reply "They're dead"... They want to hang up after that! :laughout:

Casa Nova
08-18-2007, 08:22 PM
wow haha, You're so evil lol.

Whats even worse is None of the telemarketers here speak proper english!! If you're selling something atleast hire people that can be understood!!! I swear next time I get a foreign telemarketer that probably just came to this country on a floating door I'm just gonna start speaking portuguese so they hang up. I hate them with a passion!

Terrence
08-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Hahahahaha you guys are to much

Terrence

Panky
08-18-2007, 09:49 PM
I used to get calls a lot from telemarketers, but since I switched to voip, I haven't received any calls from them in months. (Probably just jinxed myself.)

zand_stein
08-19-2007, 05:36 AM
Hello casa I miss your post.......
I've been telemarketer before and if client tell that im not interested I never insist my account.......
some telemarketer do that because they need the account...
if they didn't meet the quota on their account there's a possibility that they get out on their jobs..............

Virgule3
08-19-2007, 11:57 AM
Since I now have just a cell phone, they don't call so I'm happy...

But when I first bought the house, I kept the home phone number and when they would ask for my mom, I did tell them she is dead, and she really is, and yes, it works... lol

Sophie.

ScreaM
08-20-2007, 06:51 AM
Yeah sometimes they can be annoying dickheads but most of the time they don't call me for weeks. I sound pretty scary. :P

Rochard
08-20-2007, 02:08 PM
I love it when they call from other countries - such as India. I love the mortgage companies best. I'll ask "are currently my mortgage company" and after a number of silly answers I'll tell them that they are not authorized to ask me questions about my current mortage.

I ususually just hang up on them.

Terrence
08-20-2007, 03:49 PM
That is why I have call display

Terrence

ScreaM
08-20-2007, 06:02 PM
That is why I have call display

Terrence
They call me up on my cellphone so I don't answer it if it is some unknown number.