PDA

View Full Version : Mister E needs to be consoled!

Mister E
08-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Mister E needs to be consoled as I cannot make it to The Most Beautiful City in North America fro Quebexpo.

The Guerilla Nation is busily preparing for an amzing Autumn and, we even let our minyons take vacations.

Hence the manpower shortfall.

It isn't fair, I mean it sounds like a very orgiastic event. What with the gravy and curdled cheese?

I say this all to you good people because you have all helped me enjoy these past few months since my return to Guerilla Traffic.

Say hi to Shelle Hale for me
And my friend from Too Much
And Evil Chris and FB whom I am dying to get to know
And to Cyndalie who avoided me at Internext because she is actially a spy
ANd to that Mofo Casa Nova who is going to need a vacation after Quebexpo so his battle scars will get all nice and better

Ha

Enough.

Have I mentioned I work for Guerilla Traffic and we have free content for webmasters with pay sites.

Go Habs.

And where oh where is zand stein?

Drama]

Evil Chris
08-24-2007, 03:29 PM
Sucks that you're not here! I got in today (well, we drove across town) and things are in full swing. Next time!!!

sassygirl
08-25-2007, 03:44 PM
i share your grief for not making to the expo.... :(

Cyndalie
08-27-2007, 11:54 AM
I feel your pain Elliot. We couldn't make it either :( I've always wanted to see Montreal, I hear it's beautiful.

Mister E
08-27-2007, 12:00 PM
I feel your pain Elliot. We couldn't make it either :( I've always wanted to see Montreal, I hear it's beautiful.

Cyn, you have to see it to appreciate it

The people there know how to live

(and they always bought myt records)

perspective is reality

oui

MediaGuy
08-27-2007, 12:08 PM
Ah we missed ya too Mr. E - but there's all kinds of reasons to come to montreal so I'm sure we'll catch up with it :)

Your poutine will be steamin and waitin for you when you do ;)

Vid Vicious
08-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Sorry you missed out .. I was hoping that Goerge would come, he loves this city ...

I got Bob to try out a Montreal Steamy .. Nothin like it anywhere

Mister E
08-27-2007, 03:17 PM
I got Bob to try out a Montreal Steamy .. Nothin like it anywhere....

Is that that thing you do with the muscrat and the snorkel?