PDA

View Full Version : I love you - from Montreal

Casa Nova
08-25-2007, 03:21 AM
Just wanted to let the board know that i love them.

Aww and the whole Xnations family is great, I've met alot of people and have fallen in love with all of you!:heart: here in Montreal.

So far The montreal trip has been a blast, full of great people, & I'm learning alot.

Evil Chris
08-25-2007, 10:17 AM
Well I only met you briefly in the hall yesterday, but I understand you spent the night with Funbrunette?!? ;)

Good meeting you and I'm sure we'll run into one another again today sometime!

Funbrunette
08-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Caca Nova I had so much fun with you last night at the suhi restaurant (Thanks Phil) It's an amazing show so far...

I FINALLY got to meet beautiful Sophie only for a few minutes I hope to have a few drinks with her tonight.

Looking forward to the awards!

Mouahhhhhhhhh!

FB :heart:

Incriminating pictures to come...

Casa Nova
08-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Yeh Chris we went for sushi it was great. And yes thank you Phil, that was very kind of you!

Caca nova lmfao that dinner was hilarious. That was actually the first time I had ever had sushi.. It was great!

Sophie was an absolute doll, we ended up taking pictures together before she left, it was great... but speaking of left... where in the world did you disappear lol I seen you for a bit at the club, but then you disappeared lol

We still have to make sure all of xnations gets a pic together!

anyways I'm heading to the shower now, hopefully we run into eachother on the show floor again. :)

Love you guys.

Stephane76
08-25-2007, 03:26 PM
cacaNova is cool! :laughout:

Virgule3
08-25-2007, 03:52 PM
Yes, he is cool and super cute!

I found that people, me included, were either shy or I don't know what! This evening, I'll be there at the awards, let's get together and talk and have fun!!!

Sophie.

Casa Nova
08-25-2007, 08:09 PM
great night people. I am currently getting ready for the awards. & hopefully everything will go as planned.

Though I've had a last minute idea... that i gotta pull off.

And that being said, I've found at the show i was alot shyer then i expected to be, just i dunno what exactly it is, just i found i was being overshadowed with other peoples charisma etc, and went into my own kinda mode. But tonight I plan to bust out with a bang if i can pull off what I got planned.

Heres to hoping, and to a great awards show tonight.

Evil Chris
08-26-2007, 02:10 PM
I can't wait to see the pictures... ;)

Vid Vicious
08-26-2007, 04:10 PM
Casa & Dwerek are ma Bitches !

can't wait to see the pics from last night .. the whole evening was off the hook!

Funbrunette
08-26-2007, 05:54 PM
I hope everyone has a safe drive/flight home. I had a blast, but I was happy to be back at home with the little one this morning! :heart:

Can't wait for the next show! :grphug:

*CacaNova you looked stunning in a dress! :laughout:

Jimmidean
08-26-2007, 07:26 PM
It was one great show.
I had a blast and got a ton of biz done.
Great to meet so many Xnations people to.

Evil Chris
08-26-2007, 10:23 PM
Yes XNations really represented this year! Awesome to see everyone!

TastyDollars Ray
08-26-2007, 10:48 PM
Great show! Nice seeing/chatting with you all again :) FB..Still smokin!

gary elitedollars
08-27-2007, 08:37 AM
Thanks for a great show! First time attending the Montreal show and looking forward to the next one already!

Evil Chris
08-27-2007, 08:50 AM
Thanks for a great show! First time attending the Montreal show and looking forward to the next one already!Was good to meet you Gary! I'm glad to hear it was a good show for you. Hope you hang around XNations a whole lot too. ;)

Casa Nova
08-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Great show! Nice seeing/chatting with you all again :) FB..Still smokin!

It was great to talk to you for a while the other morning.

same with the rest of you, the awards show was good, congrats to u vid, and you can have me a D any time hahaha:scram:

Vid Vicious
08-27-2007, 12:40 PM
I hope everyone has a safe drive/flight home.

I fucked that up on saturday .. I no longer have a mustang :confused:

Rochard
08-27-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm serously confused. Your name is Casa Nova.... I thought you were a "ladies man". Now that I've seen you in a dress I'm beginning to wonder.

Funbrunette
08-27-2007, 01:09 PM

I know hun, but at least you're ok. :)

Virgule3
08-27-2007, 02:26 PM

Are you serious? You had an accident? Before or after the awards?

Are you okay? The car can be replaced, but you can't be!

Sophie.

Mister E
08-27-2007, 02:46 PM

What happened VV?

Evil E
08-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Was nice to meet you Caca Nova, Steph, Vid, Gary and Panky. -Etienne

Evil Chris
08-27-2007, 03:48 PM
Was nice to meet you Caca Nova, Steph, Vid, Gary and Panky. -EtienneDid we meet?

Evil E
08-27-2007, 03:52 PM
We did not officially meet, but I attended the seminar where you were a guest speaker. I did not see Funbrunette either.

Evil Chris
08-27-2007, 03:55 PM
We did not officially meet, but I attended the seminar where you were a guest speaker. I did not see Funbrunette either.Oh... I was looking for a new "knew" thread... You know, an introductory thing? ;)

Evil E
08-27-2007, 04:16 PM
Here you go http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=19167

Vid Vicious
08-27-2007, 05:21 PM
lol @ Knew . post a pic dude .. cus I don't remember meeting you iether .. errr I don't remember alot of things this past weekend ..

About the accident ..

Happened earlier in the day on Sat .. round 2 ish .. I was on my way to the studio ... Had Sweetums in the car with me.
We got one block from the studi when it happened.

I had a stop, but there is a tree line that stops you from seeing in coming traffic (they don't have a stop and it's about a 1/2 Kilometer from the closest street light, so the cars are zooming by (even though it's residentual and a school zone) ... any how I drive thru here ever day and always inch up past the White line, about half a meter ... as soon as I do that this small truck cus out from behind a van (also blocking my view) ... young kid, first car and first accident. He could of avoided us easliy .. but he swerved towards me and hit my car just before the wheel well on the drivers side ... niether myself or sweetums were hurt other then just surprised ...

I could fix the stang, but I don't think it's worth it for a 94 ...

Stinger
08-27-2007, 06:56 PM
Hollllllla :)

Oui oui A REAL BLAST IT WAS.....

Casa in a dress ( hope you have the pic where I had a lick at your salty tit's ;)

Vid winning.... Simply deserved it keep it on you are on the verge to EXPLODE Watch out people cause YES it will be VICIOUS style :worthy:

Funky B absolutly astonishing not only at the BAA all but the time si si on insiste..... And most important I found a TRUE friend.... :heart:

Evil Thanks for the Pannel and the lunch was nice learning form you :)

Steph mon frenchy geeeeeeee man so many story's already can't wait man missing you already I will go see you store I promess:scram:

Monica lady of the Year .... Agredd agreed agreed you where lovely Mtl fits you well :)

Roman My new Fav webbi one word Sushi....

Phil tks for that dinner one of the best I had in my career also got one word for you ... Sake shots ;)

And to all of those I forgot tx for spending time with The Stinger man in MTL hope to see you all sooner than later.

Connect,Love,Share,
Health,Wealth,Happinness

Funbrunette
08-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Hollllllla :)

Oui oui A REAL BLAST IT WAS.....

Casa in a dress ( hope you have the pic where I had a lick at your salty tit's ;)

Vid winning.... Simply deserved it keep it on you are on the verge to EXPLODE Watch out people cause YES it will be VICIOUS style :worthy:

Funky B absolutly astonishing not only at the BAA all but the time si si on insiste..... And most important I found a TRUE friend.... :heart:

Evil Thanks for the Pannel and the lunch was nice learning form you :)

Steph mon frenchy geeeeeeee man so many story's already can't wait man missing you already I will go see you store I promess:scram:

Monica lady of the Year .... Agredd agreed agreed you where lovely Mtl fits you well :)

Roman My new Fav webbi one word Sushi....

Phil tks for that dinner one of the best I had in my career also got one word for you ... Sake shots ;)

And to all of those I forgot tx for spending time with The Stinger man in MTL hope to see you all sooner than later.

Connect,Love,Share,
Health,Wealth,Happinness

The pleasure is all mine hun and I love the nic name FunkyB you still work for Cacacash.com? :laughout:

Hey let's go out for drinks soon!

cheers!

Stinger
08-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Cacacash Rule sweetty Watch out Adult world cause CCC will take this bizz by Storm hoooo yes we willllllll :)

And ANYTIME for a little one or 2 or 3 or....;)

Casa Nova
08-27-2007, 07:33 PM
I'm serously confused. Your name is Casa Nova.... I thought you were a "ladies man". Now that I've seen you in a dress I'm beginning to wonder.

The gay angle gets chicks :laughout: haha

It was really a great show, met alot of people from Xnations & tons more.

lol Salty tits, that would be me JS lol I was a tad nervous leading up to that podium moment, I'm sure the pic will pop up somewhere & we'll have it framed haha.

BTW sorry to hear about your car Vid, but congrats on the Award, I guess you kind of traded one for the other lol

gary elitedollars
08-27-2007, 08:44 PM
Was nice to meet you Caca Nova, Steph, Vid, Gary and Panky. -Etienne

Pleasure meeting you too Etienne! We'll stay in touch.

gary elitedollars
08-27-2007, 08:48 PM
Was good to meet you Gary! I'm glad to hear it was a good show for you. Hope you hang around XNations a whole lot too. ;)

Hope to build more relationships with the great peeps at XNations! We'll see you at the next show!

Evil Chris
08-27-2007, 10:20 PM
Vid... glad to hear you and Sweetums could walk away from that one. Too bad about your car though. But after all, it is just metal and not flesh and blood.

Stinger... Welcome to XNations! Was great to share some time with you. I also caught a bit of your panel as well. Good job!

Evil E
08-28-2007, 03:52 AM
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/galleries/qwebec07/642/z14439.jpglol @ Knew . post a pic dude .. cus I don't remember meeting you iether .. errr I don't remember alot of things this past weekend ..
<.

That's me looking like an idiot because JFK was following me around...

Panky
08-28-2007, 10:17 AM
Just wanted to let the board know that i love them.

Aww and the whole Xnations family is great, I've met alot of people and have fallen in love with all of you!:heart: here in Montreal.

So far The montreal trip has been a blast, full of great people, & I'm learning alot.

http://www.icando4u.com/smile/icon_hug.gif

Vid Vicious
08-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Ahhh .. knew .> i did meet you !

Cool .. Yah the car is just metal ...

firehorse
08-29-2007, 09:40 AM
Hey Casa Nova, nice to see you here! :)

Vid what's up bro? :xhappy:

Vid Vicious
08-29-2007, 10:35 AM
Firehorse ... what you been up too ?