PDA

View Full Version : Owen Wilson tries to off himself?

Cyndalie
08-27-2007, 11:31 AM
The National Enquirer and Star magazine, two very reliable sources, are exclusively reporting that Owen Wilson tried to commit suicide on Sunday and has now been transported to St. John’s hospital in Santa Monica.

Police and ambulance responded to a 911 call from Wilson’s house in Los Angeles on Sunday early afternoon. A family member discovered the star and made the call.

Sources tell the magazines that Wilson sliced his left wrists and took an indeterminate amount of pills.

The Enquirer says that Wilson’s wrist was stitched and bandaged at the hospital, and that Wilson would “be detoxed.”

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=owen+wilson+suicide

Soo... Drug abuse? Too much success so no meaning left in life? He was listening to The Smiths or Morrisey? He looked in the mirror and saw his nose? What could the drama be caused by?

Funbrunette
08-27-2007, 11:38 AM
I just read that this morning...It's horrible! :confused:

TheLegacy
08-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Money ran out
http://www.filmwad.com/ul/1224-550x-owen_wilson1.jpg

Slippery
08-27-2007, 02:39 PM
That's really a shame. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Quagmire
08-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Money doesn't cure mental issues.

I just lost a friend to his personal demons several weeks ago. Hopefully Owen can get the help he needs.

Vid Vicious
08-27-2007, 05:15 PM
must of been the nose

sassygirl
08-27-2007, 05:47 PM
sucks for him...i hope it aint true. The papers say he was just hospitalized

Stinger
08-27-2007, 07:02 PM
We are Fortunate people never easy in life but we got friends to rely on sometimes we just forgot .......

Slippery
08-28-2007, 03:23 PM
We are Fortunate people never easy in life but we got friends to rely on sometimes we just forgot .......yes, and none of us are infallable (spelling?)... Sometimes we all need the help of our friends.

Funbrunette
08-28-2007, 04:13 PM
Well it's official that it was a suicide attemp I just read it on-line :confused:

Janell
08-28-2007, 07:12 PM
It's tragic that someone feels that low that they would want to end their life.

gecko
08-28-2007, 11:26 PM
Soo... Drug abuse? Too much success so no meaning left in life? He was listening to The Smiths or Morrisey? He looked in the mirror and saw his nose? What could the drama be caused by?

trust someone to be associated with that shithead 12clicks to say such a thing

karmas a bitch and by the sounds of it so are you

SFS
08-29-2007, 12:01 AM
Wierd.. Wouldnt have expected this from him. Just goes to show ya everyone loses it every now and then... I am glad hes ok.

Sarah_MaxCash
08-29-2007, 07:41 AM
I think threads on this topic show how little most people know when it comes to mental illness and/or suicide. Frankly, I think some people making totally moronic comments. Perhaps, if you had ever known anybody that killed themselves you would speak differently.

dyonisus
08-29-2007, 06:54 PM
YES! I agree. Judging the reasons or the whys etc is no way to approach this. Obviously he was in a very dark place. I dont think money determines happiness and if anythign it can sometimes create more trouble in life.

I like his acting, I am sad that he had troubles that went so deep he felt no other resolve. I hope he heels well and the media gives him room to heal.

Platinum Chris
08-30-2007, 02:02 PM
Yea, its sad, but I'd imagine I would try to off myself too if I found out that my nose is crooked to hell and Jackie Chan is a bigger movie star in Hollywood then I. My guess, he didn't get the part for the next Shanghai whatever movie

Seriously though, hopefully he is doing well and his family and friends are helping comfort him and giving him the support he needs. From the sounds of it, he's got a long tough road ahead