PDA

View Full Version : Ounique.com Looking For A New Owner

Ounique
08-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Ounique.com, one of the largest online content company since 1995, is looking to sell the business. The owner is ready to retire, but would like the company to continue. If you are interested in talking about purchasing it, please email jwhite@ounique.com for more information.

TheLegacy
08-29-2007, 01:06 PM
There is of course the option of find a new president to take the company to the next level while the current owner continue to make a profit - that way his return will be greater than any buyout at this time...

Evil Chris
08-29-2007, 01:33 PM
There is of course the option of find a new president to take the company to the next level while the current owner continue to make a profit - that way his return will be greater than any buyout at this time...Is that true or are you just being your usual cheeky self Legacy? ;)

Terrence
08-29-2007, 03:52 PM
Is this for real?

Terrence

Cyndalie
08-30-2007, 03:00 PM
I know a few adult companies with owners ready to retire and sell their businesses, but want the company to survive... thing is few know how to keep a successful business successful...doing nothing and resting on laurels isn't an answer.

TheLegacy
08-30-2007, 03:17 PM
Is that true or are you just being your usual cheeky self Legacy? ;)

LOL.. well the offer is true from what I know. I was seriously thinking that rather than attempt to sell a company via the boards (which I find odd) - why not simply find a good replacement who can take a company further ahead and just collect shares from it. My guess is that going this route, they are going to be waiting a long long time for a investor to come up with the coin to buy it. Honestly - no proper advertising or promotions have been done with the company first before making this announcement, so already the numbers I am guessing are low traffic/sales. I'd put a serious effort into getting those numbers up and recognizable before announcing any sale - you'd get more money and offers that way. Just my two cents.