PDA

View Full Version : Ok what do you think about the name...

Funbrunette
08-29-2007, 11:38 PM
FunkyB instead of funbrunette I'm not going to tell you why just yet I need to know what people prefer...I will explain after.

Come on it's a great way to start a Thursday morning..I promise the rest of the story is crazy I mean it's got Stinger written all over it.

Terrence
08-29-2007, 11:43 PM
I've always known her as FB actually why the name change :confused:
Or is this just for fun?

Terrence

Stephane76
08-30-2007, 08:45 AM
I like the new one

Panky
08-30-2007, 09:05 AM
http://www.icando4u.com/smile/smiley_thinking.gif

It would depend on the reasoning behind the possible name change. You've used Funbrunette for years and it is branded. Sure, people shorten it to FB, but you are still known to webmasters as Funbrunette.

'FunkyB' is cute and catchy, but it really depends on what you are going to use it for whether or not the name change would be beneficial.

Mister E
08-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Regardless of the name, we spell it *perfect*!

Cyndalie
08-30-2007, 10:55 AM
FunkyB sounds like something straight out of the 80's early 90's rap scene. Hehe, but then again maybe that's cause I just saw Kickin it Old School.

Stinger
08-30-2007, 01:44 PM
Never be affraid to make some changes....... you just have to feel good about it...... ;)

You know My Answer....

For me you will always be the Funkyest lady in the bizz no matter what you decide...

Evil E
08-30-2007, 01:46 PM
I like FunBrunette better.

TheLegacy
08-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Here are the pro's and con's.

I love funkyB - though it does sound like a male rap name, so take it over

problem is that your going to have to redo your entire persona - everyone remembers your nick the way you are. Especially if it has been around for years and years. Thats why we recommend never having a nick that includes your company's name in case you get fired someday then you'll have to rebuild your contacts that are so use to your old persona.

funbrunette does have a female ring to it and makes everyone smile as they remember who you are as well as the awesome personality you display. I don't think it will be too long until they will love the new name and in time... men all over will have it tattooed on their body to get your attention

Evil Chris
08-30-2007, 02:19 PM
either way, it's still FB ;)

Funbrunette
08-30-2007, 03:30 PM
I know it's just going to by my code name with Stinger...lol What can I say he's now one of my "wing men" in the biz! I got my own little nic for Stinger....Should I spill the beans? :laughout:

When it comes down to it I've been Funbrunette for as long as I can remember and I'm not up for the task to get people to know who FunkyB is...So long live Funbrunette! :)

Casa Nova
08-30-2007, 03:49 PM
I know it's just going to by my code name with Stinger...lol What can I say he's now one of my "wing men" in the biz! I got my own little nic for Stinger....Should I spill the beans? :laughout:

When it comes down to it I've been Funbrunette for as long as I can remember and I'm not up for the task to get people to know who FunkyB is...So long live Funbrunette! :)

Yay, Great choice Hun, I love your name just the way it is.:heart:

ScreaM
08-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Voted for I like the old Funbrunette so I would say keep that one.

but you'll always be cool regardless. :)

tomuchcash
08-31-2007, 12:35 AM
Yay so glad you kept the old one, i voted for that 1