PDA

View Full Version : I owe you Canadians an apology

Cyndalie
08-30-2007, 11:10 AM
When I got back from Toronto after Webmaster Access I made some comments regarding how bad the food was there and how everything tasted a bit 'off'.

I now know that it wasn't the food that was off, it was me. I didn't know I was pregnant then, and my sense of smell and taste was whacked out. That was actually my first symptom. On the flight home I thought I could smell every single persons BO on that plane and described it as a 'bouquet of human scents'. It was nasty.

So, Pardonez-moi!

Funbrunette
08-30-2007, 11:53 AM
When I got back from Toronto after Webmaster Access I made some comments regarding how bad the food was there and how everything tasted a bit 'off'.

I now know that it wasn't the food that was off, it was me. I didn't know I was pregnant then, and my sense of smell and taste was whacked out. That was actually my first symptom. On the flight home I thought I could smell every single persons BO on that plane and described it as a 'bouquet of human scents'. It was nasty.

So, Pardonez-moi!

WAIT...Did I miss something? You're pregnant? :wow:

Casa Nova
08-30-2007, 12:22 PM
Congratulations Cyn!!!

TheLegacy
08-30-2007, 12:31 PM
your forgiven
http://www.lovefilm.com/lovefilm/images/products/9/20559-large.jpg

Stinger
08-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Congrats.....

And of course Accepted ;)

Cyndalie
08-30-2007, 01:43 PM
WAIT...Did I miss something? You're pregnant? :wow:

Yep :) 20 weeks. I know, what have I done? right?
life is insane.

Evil Chris
08-30-2007, 02:21 PM
I'm really happy for you Cyn...

Mark my words, it will change your life in more ways that you think you know.

Funbrunette
08-30-2007, 03:26 PM
That's wonderful Cyn...I'm so excited for you. I wish you a wonderful and comfortanle pregnancy and a HUGE baby shower and mostly PLEASE keep us updated on how things go. This is such an important time in your life :heart: Enjoy every last minute of it!

Cyndalie
08-30-2007, 03:53 PM
That's wonderful Cyn...I'm so excited for you. I wish you a wonderful and comfortanle pregnancy and a HUGE baby shower and mostly PLEASE keep us updated on how things go. This is such an important time in your life :heart: Enjoy every last minute of it!

Thanks ,so far it's been pretty easy physically. Life changes, oh boy, had quite a few of those this past year and it's going to get more intense. You need a strong marriage to survive moving, nonetheless having kids. We're doing our best taking one day at a time.

I have my 20 week ultrasound tomorrow, but we decided not to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'll show you the pics when I get them online. Going to be cool to see how much it's grown since 8 weeks. And if all looks good this will be the last u/s I'll have. Will get to confirm my due date too.

Quagmire
08-31-2007, 03:49 PM
The joy of childbirth! It give every woman someone new to blame for the flaws on their body. ;)

Virgule3
08-31-2007, 08:12 PM
I envy you a lot. Congratulations.

Life took a certain direction for me and I guess I wasn't meant to have any children, which makes me sad. I haven't given hope yet. I can still make one by myself with the help of today's technology or find some "good genetic material" among my friends and... well... ;)

Congratulations again...

Sophie.

Terrence
09-02-2007, 04:26 PM
That is wonderful news all the best Cyndalie

Terrence

12clicks
09-02-2007, 11:20 PM

So, Pardonez-moi!

well my taste buds were working just fine. Canadian food is related to UK food. ;)