PDA

View Full Version : Big plans for the weekend?

Funbrunette
08-31-2007, 08:11 AM
So? I'm hoping to take Ryan to the zoo if the weather permits...I'm thinking summer is practically over so let's enjoy it to the last minute! :) Maybe swim for a last time (assuming the water is not too cold).

Evil Chris
08-31-2007, 10:07 AM
The weather this weekend is supposed to be amazing!

Casa Nova
08-31-2007, 10:38 AM
Sounds like it would be tons of fun! I have no plans for the weekend besides going to my cousins wedding on saturday.

Vid Vicious
08-31-2007, 11:03 AM
we're supposed to have summer weather this weekend .. great weekend for the long weekend .. BBQs, Beaches and babes .. God love the city in the summer !

Stinger
08-31-2007, 11:06 AM
Summer summer summer .....

In Mtl ze best place to be :)

Will go..... Playing ICE Hockey lollllllll

Have a good one and enjoy the Zoooooooooooo Funky B ;)

Janell
08-31-2007, 12:59 PM
Im grilling playing soccer and hanging out with the girlies doing girl things. :sunshine: The girls are getting together and doing crafts for all you terrible naughty boys and your thoughts.

ScreaM
09-01-2007, 09:12 PM
I'm going to see The Bourne Ultimatum and then dinner with friends.

Rochard
09-02-2007, 01:12 AM
We drove into Pleasanton, California, and took the BART train into San Fransico and spent the day there. Although I lived in area for 11 years earlier (This is where I had met Donna and our daughter was born), I had never taken BART and nor had our daughter so it was a special treat in itself.

We went on a WW2 submarine which was cool, did the aquarium where you take a glass tunnel under the water (Oh, I got to pick up a shark with my bare hands!), and we did Fisherman's Wharf and Peir 39.

Busy day and we are all exhausted.

Evil E
09-02-2007, 02:25 AM
Jacking off at full speed while eating doritos.

In all seriousness I'm mostly staying at home, resting and trying to get rid of flu. I wear my jogging suit :)

Funbrunette
09-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Seems I got a bad case of the flu :geez: Thanks Chris...lol He had it last week...Let's just hope Ryan doesn't get it!