PDA

View Full Version : Finally found a house!!

Casa Nova
09-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Well me and a couple friends have been looking since July for a nice house to Lease, everytime we would find a good one and have the papers signed for a proposal etc, the owners would find the "perfect" family to rent it to. Typically if I was them I would rent my house out to a "perfect" family of 4 over 3 guys in there 20's too lol.

Anyways this happened 3 times, and all 3 houses I/we had fallen in love with so it was starting to get frustrating! Finally yesterday we went out looked at 5 houses seen one that was Perfect! Not as new and extravagant as the ones before... but it works for us and is in our price range. It's a nice little 4 bedroom bungalow with decently sized rooms, hardwood floors and more importantly a inground heated pool. SO we made sure we signed the agreement on the spot so no perfect family could snatch it from under us! So I'm officially moving into a nice home October 16th! YAY..:laughout: Best thing about it aswell... the lease agreement we signed was all inclusive.. we don't pay any utilities, I'm the ultimate negotiator lol SO that will save us tons of money, and won't give a huge surprise if we were to be paying utilities and all of a sudden got a unexpected large hydro bill etc.

So that's that, I just wanted to share in my happiness with everyone here at Xnations. Im so excited :heart:

Love ya!!

Evil E
09-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Is your couch comfie?

Casa Nova
09-02-2007, 12:26 PM
lol yeh we got some nice leathers and a futon that we are gonna put in the spare room lol you're welcome over anytime haha

Evil E
09-02-2007, 12:51 PM
Congrats btw! Hope you guys will have fun... you'll probably have a few fights with your roommates over stupid things over time :P Are your roomies all single?

Casa Nova
09-02-2007, 12:57 PM
yeh i could imagine the stupid squabbles but whatever lol Other then that it should be some fun.

And yeh the other 2 are both newly single.

Evil E
09-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Nice, there should be some action in the place! I'm sure you'll have a few interesting stories after the first couple of months.

Casa Nova
09-02-2007, 01:02 PM
oh yeh i could imagine, especially with a pool lmao

I should set up live streaming video from the house lmfao

Funbrunette
09-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Great now I have a place to crash when I go to Toronto! Woohooooo! A house full of young hot guys! :worthy:

Congrats hun!

Casa Nova
09-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Great now I have a place to crash when I go to Toronto! Woohooooo! A house full of young hot guys! :worthy:

Congrats hun!

Of course you do:laughout: And thanks so much FB :heart:

Now I gotta start collecting boxes to pack lol

Slippery
09-02-2007, 03:17 PM
Congratulations on finding a place!

Terrence
09-02-2007, 04:20 PM
Great going Casa Nova Will you be having a house warming party?

Terrence

soul2soul
09-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Hi

Thats good to hear, well since I am new here, HI I am Kevin From Holland...
and looks like great p[arty is is happening here...!

Kevin

Casa Nova
09-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Great going Casa Nova Will you be having a house warming party?

Terrence

probably a small one lol

I'm not a fan of hosting parties though lol we'll see.

sassygirl
09-03-2007, 05:19 PM
glad to hear bout that C.N

when can we have a slumber party there :P

Casa Nova
09-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Certainly Sass,we'll have one soon on one condiion... everyone has to sleep naked..lol

Virgule3
09-03-2007, 05:50 PM
glad to hear bout that C.N

when can we have a slumber party there :P

WooHoo!!! We got to see CasaNova wear lingerie, now we'll get to see him NEKKID!!! hihihihi

Sophie.

Funbrunette
09-03-2007, 10:15 PM
WooHoo!!! We got to see CasaNova wear lingerie, now we'll get to see him NEKKID!!! hihihihi

Sophie.

I know it gets better and better! :laughout:

Stephane76
09-04-2007, 08:46 AM

i dare you!

Funbrunette
09-04-2007, 08:48 AM

I DOUBLE dare you! :laughout:

Vid Vicious
09-04-2007, 02:11 PM
very cool .. congrats

Panky
09-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Congratulations Casa!

http://www.icando4u.com/smile/2thumbs.gif

Casa Nova
09-04-2007, 06:00 PM
i dare you!

you're evil lmfao I probably would but one of the roomies is a Toronto Cop, I'm sure his division would have a problem with it lol

Thanks again everybody:heart:

Rochard
09-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Congrats to you!

When I moved to Norther California about a year and a half ago.... I looked at dozens of houses. I found lots I liked that would have worked for us.... until I found the one we ended up buying. It was a model home so everything is upgraded. Had to paint a few rooms and had the garage floors professionally done.... I'm as happy as a calm!

gary elitedollars
09-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Where's the new digs? Brampton still?

Casa Nova
09-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Yep still in brampton, it's to expensive to live in toronto. Plus all the family and friends are here, I can't stray to far lol

gary elitedollars
09-06-2007, 08:38 PM
Yep still in brampton, it's to expensive to live in toronto. Plus all the family and friends are here, I can't stray to far lol

We're planning on joining a basketball league in Brampton for Fall/Winter - i'll hit u up if we're gonna be in the area.

Cyndalie
09-07-2007, 02:35 PM
That's great!

What's a hydro bill?

I'm assuming it doesn't mean what I think it means ;)

Evil E
09-07-2007, 04:20 PM
hydro = electricity company. hydro-one in ontario and hydro-quebec in quebec :P hydro ==> hydroelectricity

Casa Nova
09-07-2007, 06:22 PM
what do they call a hydro bill in america? Im guessing you just call it an electric bill?

Panky
09-08-2007, 12:50 AM
Yes... Hydro here is like the equivalent of an electric bill in the states. Took me awhile to get used to it because when I heard the term "hydro", I would think of the water bill. When I lived in the states, I had a water & sewer bill, and an electric bill.

Quagmire
09-09-2007, 03:22 PM

I didn't realize you were in Brampton. We'll have to get together to shoot some pool and throw back a few beers some time. I lived in Brampton for about 9 years until I moved up to a horse farm in Caledon, about 20 minutes north of Bovaird & Hwy 10.

plugin
09-11-2007, 04:50 AM
Congratulations Casa !!!

vger
09-11-2007, 09:32 AM
Congrats Casa Nova

Casa Nova
09-12-2007, 01:10 PM
I didn't realize you were in Brampton. We'll have to get together to shoot some pool and throw back a few beers some time. I lived in Brampton for about 9 years until I moved up to a horse farm in Caledon, about 20 minutes north of Bovaird & Hwy 10.

We definitely have too now that I know you're so close.I currently live at Wanless & Mclaughlin, not to far from you. The move takes me to Hwy 10 (main) & basically Steeles.

Quagmire
09-12-2007, 04:35 PM
We definitely have too now that I know you're so close.I currently live at Wanless & Mclaughlin, not to far from you. The move takes me to Hwy 10 (main) & basically Steeles.

Ah, I visit the TD bank and Pizza Nova every 2 weeks at Wanless & 10. :)

Moving down to Shoppers World? I hope you're moving on the east side of 10 where its quiet. The people in the apartments behind the mall can be... interesting.

Casa Nova
09-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Ah, I visit the TD bank and Pizza Nova every 2 weeks at Wanless & 10. :)

Moving down to Shoppers World? I hope you're moving on the east side of 10 where its quiet. The people in the apartments behind the mall can be... interesting.

Yeh, I'm moving to the east side up on the hill, there's no way I'd ever go near those apartments, I hear to many terrible stories from that side. lol

The bank you go to is also mine aswell, its a short walk away.