PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Hiring Affilate Managers / General Manager ??

happypeekers
09-03-2007, 01:49 AM
Anyone Hiring Affilate Managers / General Manager ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know a person that is amazing at affiliate managing/ customer service, marketing and SOOOOOO much more... honestly this person is very good at most anything in this department. This person has Years of work under her/his belt here in the adult community.

Whomever she/he does choose to work for will get one of the most respectable, self motivated, hard working, intellegent reps in the business that actually knows her/his shit lol
out of all of the reps I have been around and personally know.. she/he would for sure be up at the very top of the list!

If anyone is hiring for higher level affiliate reps/managers or so on please let me know and I will pass this thread along to her/him.

This must be a remote position... but I can promise you this person will work harder than anyone in an office..

Thanks for any info..
xoxoxo

thruma
09-06-2007, 08:09 AM
is he/she, she/he a tranny?:laughout:

Evil Chris
09-06-2007, 09:09 AM
Why all the cloak and dagger here?

TheLegacy
09-06-2007, 10:45 AM
How many years in the industry - and I am pretty sure that without proper references or webmaster approval, it would be hard for anyone to take this seriously without knowing who.

Given that, its really nice that they come with such a high recomendation from you, but how many webmasters do they have vs. traffic/business they can bring to a company. The last place they were at, what was their sales goals and did they accomplish that? How long have they been with one company and if they have been in the industry as long as you state, how many companies per year have they worked for or is it all from one company?

How many webmaster boards are they currently on? Post counts? How many webmaster events have they attended? Have they spoken on any panels? What affiliate or sales have they experience in? (content, dating sites etc)

Cyndalie
09-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Post counts? LOL That's a first for a job qualification I've heard. ;)